Monday, October 27, 2003 5:14 PM
haIz... We broken up.. I mean he's de one who sae wanna break... haIz... i reali dun wish to give up... Cos i still luv him..
On 26/10/2003, 1.35am we were no longer stead.. We were wad we are before stead... No longer sticking to each other lyk "superglue"... haha.. =<>
Y cant we be together lyk al the other lovers who love each other... Are we reali not meant to be... i reali dun wish to giv up.. Reali dun wanna lost him...
haIz... Before i left for malaysia... i finally heard frm him saying to mi tat "i love u".. But i can sensed tat it's not reali frm his heart.. haIz.. But still it's the last time i heard him saying "i love u" to mi... haIz.. It's reali the last time..
I m reali in a lost nw.. Wad shuld i do.. CooL down first? Or shuld i tell him hw i feel.. haIz.. Nobody reali understand hw i feel..
I reali noe hw shuld i deal wif it... The real reason y he break wif mi i oSo duno.. But part of the reason i m sure is abt ms tan n his sis.. Cos his sis dun reali lyk mi.. Can c de loRz... haIz...
Wad shuld i do nw... He left mi wif so much memories and yet the most painful pain... haIz...
Shuld i reali let go.. i duno.. But if i dun break it's lyk i m very selfish.. But if i break it's lyk going against my wish... haIz.. Reali having a headache nw...
I duno y ms tan noe loRz.. Mayb his sis baH...haIz.. Why muz it be us tat ms tan wanna tear us aparT... Why cant it be other ppl... haIz... In my mind nw is all question marks.. haIz.. Who can enlighten mi and remove all my question marKs??? haIz.. Or maybe break is the best choice? I duno...I seems to be lost in a big maze.. haIz...**haIz.. VinsoN.. i felt tat loving u is very painful.. But i dun mind.. Cos i love u.. haIz.. But we reali cant be together..haIz.. WHy...Is dere reali no chance except break? I once sae.. If u cant find happiness on mi.. i will let u go to find ur own happiness though i still luv u.. i oso sae tat i will love u until e dae u stop luving mi... Den nw i reali wish to ask u.. do u still luv mi? I reali wanna noe the ans.. If u sae u still luv mi.. No matter wad i will stand with u to face the prob ahead of us.. But if u dun... haIz.. I hope it's not too late for mi to sae i love u again.. I reali do... haIz..
I guess dis is wad i wanted to tell u.. But i have no courage to tell u...haIz.. But no matter wad i love u...