Thursday, October 30, 2003 6:15 PM
haIz... I reali duno hw long can i carry on with the current life i m leading loRz... Living in a complete darkness... With no lights or moon...haIz.. Life suxs... The song tat best describes my feeling is have u ever by sclub7 loRz.. Sort of similar....ya.. Very similar... Haiz..S Club - Have You EverSometimes it's wrong to walk away, though you think it's overKnowing there's so much more to saySuddenly the moment's goneAnd all your dreams are upside downAnd you just wanna change the way the world goes round
Tell me, have you ever loved and lost somebodyWished there was a chance to say I'm sorryCan't you see, that's the way I feel about you and me, BabyHave you ever felt your heart was breakingLookin down the road you should be takingI should know, cos I loved and lost the day I let you go
Can't help but think that this is wrong, we should be togetherBack in your arms where I belongNow I've finally realised it was forever that I've foundI'd give it all to change the way the world goes round
Tell me, have you ever loved and lost somebodyWished there was a chance to say I'm sorryCan't you see, that's the way I feel about you and me, BabyWhy is everyone leaving mi.. Wad did i do.. Haiz.. Stead break liaOz.. Den shu han leHz... Transferring sch... haiZ.. Everyone is leaving..Wad is dis world going to be when everyone is leaving mi.. I m so alone...
Haiz.. Wad happeN.. I seems to be the last one to not tat he wanna break wif mi.. Why everyone noe before he break with mi? Wad happeN? Izzit a prank or wad? Why lidat one? Why m i the last to noe...I m blur... N upset... =<
He still hav feeling fer mi? I doubt so baH... Hw can it be.. I cant feel it loRz..hmM... Maybe is my fault loRz.. Maybe in some parts of my love story i didn't reali do well loRz.. I failed to be a gd stead... Mayb u might agree loRz.. Rite? Ya.. i agreed to.. I m not a gd stead... Pei hua is beta den mi.. Ya.. Rite.. i agreed..Pei hua is beta den Rhowena a million, a zillion time.. Rhowena suxs.. haIz...
Why??? Why??? Haiz.. Who can enlighten mi.. Aiyo.. i duno.. Question marKs have flooded my mind.. Why izzit when i m learning to let go he appeare again... Yesterdae we went to popular.. Ziyi asked him along.. Ok.. i du mind.. I was lyk aiya.. Gd loRz.. Pretend to be normal.. But at popular he sae one sentence tat hurt mi is "dun need mi liaOz hoRx.." .. Haiz.. Make mi reali realize tat he's asking permission from mi to leave mi.. Haiz..
**Vinson.. I dun request anything from you.. I juz reali wish to noe tat u r fine.. Dun patch oso nvm... i dun mind.. Duno i m waiting oso nvm.. I juz wan you to be happie can liaOz.. Reali.. I juz wanna request frm u tat to be happie.. And juz treat mi as normal frene.. Dun lyk bcos of our previous relationshipdn treat mi as stranger loRz..Haiz.. If u hav no feeling fer mi liaoZ.. I oso won't blame u.. But i wish to tell u.. Something isn't easy to forget.. And can nv be forget de loRz.. Lyk i love u...