Tuesday, October 28, 2003 5:41 PM
It've been the forth dae tat we break le... Haiz.. We didn't talk... HaIz...I reali let go le... i mean i will.. And actually i shuld rite.....
Ms tan talk to mi le.. It wasn't wad i expected.. She didn't seems to be angry as i expected to.. She talk to mi sum sense loRz... She told mi wad happeN loRz.. i mean wad reali happeN between mi n him...
Mayb ms tan is not s bad s i tot she wuld be loRz.. Lyk tearing us aparT... She oso mean well loRz.. It's juz tat i dun understanD baH...
haIz.. Something i muz learnt to let go which i m nw learning to...But something will forever staY in my heart..Lyk i love him.. It's true tat it is not easy to forget him... Ppl sae time can heal everything n wash away everything... But it will not reduce the love in mi for mi.. haIz.. Forgetting somthing isn't easy..
It take a min to hav a crush on sum1.. An hour to lyk sum1 and a dae to love sum1.. But it takes a lifetime to forget sum1 u understanD.. haIz..
To al those out dere.. Treasure the one u love... U will nv realise hw important dey r until dey r out of ur life.. U will feel tat ur world in complete darkness.. Trust mi..
**VinsoN... I reali hope tat u will be free frm burden after braking wif mi loRz... Live on well ok.. Life goes on no matter wad happeN... And muz tk gd care of urself hoRx... Dun worry.. Mi will be fine... Without mi aruld.. Muz hav ur meals everydae ok.. I wuldn't be aruld to remind u liaOz... Something i nv hav the chance to tell u wen we r together... Is tat i love u... But i noe nw is toO late liaOz.. I oSo wanna tell u tat i nv regret loving u.. And i nv will...Mayb i m reali tat type of ppl hu will leave everything to fate to decide.. But after tat de eggs survey i asked u... Though i did choose water.. But i wanna tell u.. My life is nv lyk dis.. If i love sumbody.. I will love him wholeheartly... yes.. i will.. Tats y i nv giv u up...And I LOVE U....