HaIz
... I reali feeL lyk quiting com.. I felt tat i m reali undeR a greaT sTresS loRz... Actually i won't feel so stress if my members attitude is beta.. I m not saying tat my attitude is very good laHz.. But...haIz... PretenD i nv sae anything..Someone told mi again tat ms tan is observing his attitude when i m wif ziyi or other guyz... Den wad ms tan alwaYz see is tat he alwaYz show a expression of jealousy.. Ok.. Maybe it showS tat he still caRe baH... But how much do he caRe.... If he caRe.. Why won't he giv both of us a chance... Haiz....
I reali duno how to handle my prob now.... Should i continue staying in com squat? Com, camp, recruitment ting came clashing together.. haIz... Den lastly u noe laHz.. I cant brinG myself to let go...
Todae i went h0me alone.. Sori sumin.. I reali wish to be alone.. I reali wisH to be quiet anD alone... Sorting out my feelings... I m sori.. Ask you to go bacK alone...
**Vins0n... Pls... Dun giv tat kinD of expressIon tat u r jealous when i m wif ziyi in fronT of ms tan... I dun wanna get you inTo trouble... Ms tan now is supecting if we really hav brokeN up.. Pls... Mi and ziyi is nth... We are juz partners worKing on the camp proposal.. We really nth... Trust mi... Beside yOu i will not consiDer other guYz until de dae u sae u love mi no more... I reali duno watta do lOrz.. I reali felt terrible deep down in my hearT.. But i m happie to noe at least u still caRe oF mi.. i tink tats enough le.. But i reali wish to ask yOu... Why cant y0u give both of us a chance... haIz.. I reali cant stop myself from tinking.. Arrg... Wad m i doing... haIz.. It's terrible to noe tat u still caRe anD yeT we canT be together... The life i m leading now is in complete darKnesS.. It's hell... Juz nw i saw my cousin wif his steaD so happily.. I cant help tinking of u.. Really duno watta dO.. I felt myself loving u more.. But wad shuld i do... AnywaY.. I loVe yOu alwaYz...