AiyO.... Mi whoLe boDy achIng now... Very the paInful... Yesterdae go iceskating... Duno is relaX or injuRe myself... haha....But quite fun laHz... I learnt how to skaTe... Ya.. I learnT how to liaOz... Beri fun.. But it hurTs to fall.... HeheZ... But ltre got matthew as my 'supproter'...
Haha.. So nv fall so many timeS liaOz.... Eh eh.... Dun anyhow tink hoRx... Mi anD him juz frene.. His my koR ok... Dun anyhow tink...
But honestly hoRx.. Reali alot of ppl ask abt us ever since we start holding hanDs.... Haha... StranGe... Mi anD him looKs lyk steaD meHz.. Haha... But we not steaD loRz.. Mi anD him juz frene.... I mean hs's my godbro.. Ppl might tink i flirt.. Juz breaK wif vinsoN den steaD wif matthew.. But sori.. I m not.. I beri 'pure & innocent'... Haha...
Mi todae training... Same same loRz... No difference.. Onli todae mi n him tok loRz... He ask mi wanna drinK anot.. I sae dun wan... Haha....
**VinsoN.... Maybe wad li fang sae maybe right... She sae if our relationship is strong enough... Nothing can bring us apart... Maybe our relationship is a weak seedling loRz... HaIz... I duno wad r u tinking... haIz... I reali cant let go loRz... I duno wad conclusion is Li fang giving.. haIz... Wad fueds u n her hav arH? Tok so much bad tings abt yOu.. Ok... I reali wanna noe now... Have yOu ever reali loVe mi... I reali wish to noe...Haiz... Mi anD matthew nv steaD... Tat dae go iceskating, is i duno how to skate... Den he was dere to help mi and supporT mi in caSe i fall..Reali nth... He held my hanD is bcos i duno hw to skate.. Den arisa not aruld to guide mi...I m not cuming up with excuses... Reali... Mi and ziyi is nth... Mi anD matthew oso nth... Reali... Anyway... Hope u r not lyk wad li fang sae.... But i won't believe u are tat kind of person.. I trust yOu.. I duno why our past memories keep flashing in my mind... Recurring... Haiz.. Maybe is i tink too much le.. But cant help tinking bcos u giv mi too much memories le... Anyway... I love yOu alwaYz.... MuacKz...