Todae... HaIz.. Holidaes muz still go schooL.. Si bei siaNz... Go schooL fer waD??? Go paint banneRs anD cleaN trophieS loRz.. Wa.. The nite bef0re beri headach... CanT finD any0ne to help... But in de enD no choice loRz.. C hw many Xue ying can finD...
Wa.. I was nearly laTe dis morning.. Den wen i reacH scH.. Saw him anD daniel togetheR... Den i pretenD nv c juZ walK awaY loRz.. BuT tat daniel kp calling mi.. Beri de wad.. But i dun wanna turn aruld.. Wen i turn aruld.. I saw him tk out hp.. I felt my fone is vibrating.. I noe is him le loRz... So i walk over.. He askeD mi wan sweeT anit den tats all.. Lidat den maKe mi walK over.. AiyO.. Beri de wad leHz.. Bully mi... Haha.. Jk...
I wenT out wif siyinG to buy sum materials... Den on the way siying told mi alot of ting.. She askeD mi wHy d0 i still caRe fer him.. I've no ans.. I duno watta ans her... ~SigH~
Den cum bac do bannErs.. Wow.. C al of dem already drew out the layouts.. Beri de nice.. So i help in paIntinG loRz.. HmM... Mi paIn beri horrible.. Den lidaT.. We staY until 6..
E daniel hoRx... AiyO.. Beri noisy... Tok de most is him... AiyO.. Kp saying mi anD him.. I reali wondeR.. Dun he noe abt mi anD him... Beri toot leHz... Den ltre abt 4+.. PainT nearly finish le... So i go bac help help abit loRz.. Den he beri de wad... Leave mi anD ziyi dere... Sae wad let dem enjoy er ren shi jie.. Mi tat time duno wanna be angrY or saD.. LidaT sae... ~sigH~
Arrg... Den no choIce loRz.. Onli mi anD ziyi deRe.. Den we two dere diaM diaM... Duno watta sae..
Den ltre i walK baC to Sj rm... See de two idiots dere playinG den drinK de whole syrup up... Wa lau... The drinK beri sweeT u noe.. Den hoRx... Oh my goD.. Duno watta sae... HahAha... Den finish liaOz... We go cleaR up everyting.. Mi reali cant staY liaOz.. So mi fasteR cleaR up everyting... Den at first i dun wanna go.. But haIz... Den i dere ask dem faster fasteR... Den in de enD no choIce.. He walk oveR anD take the keYs frm mi.. Tat moment i can reali felt our souLs is reali close togetheR.. His hanDs toucHed mine...The warmtH of his hanDs is still deRe... ~Sigh~
When i was leavinG schooL.. He cal mi frm de stairways.. Wen i looKed up... He looKed at mi... He sort of lyk got sth to tell mi... But is lyk kai bu liao kou.. Den he juz sae gdbye...I was lyk al de way tinking wad izzit tat he wanna sae...
**VinsoN... Mi reali wonDer wad u wanna sae loRz.... But aiyO... Nvm... Wen u sae abt mi anD ziyi having er ren shi jie rite... I was tinking wad r u reali tinking... FooL.. Wad r u tinking... Dun u understanD my feelings fer u???!!!Mi reali beri disappointeD... But nvm.. Den wad izzit tat u wanna tell mi on de stairwaYs??? HaIz... Too mi it's importanT wad u sae... But wadever izzit.. I loVe u alwaYz.. MuacKz...