My flashback was all abt both of us when we are together..Especially when we are on the bus...The way we sat together... The way he hugged mi...The way... We held each other hands.. Haiz.. Wad's the point of saying nw... Wad over is already over.. Everyone have a past.. So perharps this is my past baH...Ren zong hui you guo ju.. But hw can sae forget den reali 4get..
Todae i finally pluck up my courage to talk to him.. But onli one sentence.. Tat is "todae go hm design a banner hor".. Tats all liaOz.. But got tok can liaOz laHz..
haIz... But i m still very unhappie.. Cos i still miss him alot...Haiz...Wad shuld i do... Knock myself against the wall....
**VinsOn.. haIz... I reali duno watta dO beside missing you.. Tell mi wad shuld i do... I cant deny mayb i get close to ziyi is to noe hw u r doing.. But i oso dun wanna get so close to him until u r angry or wad... I juz wanna noe hw u r doing..Reali.. Juz tat... And beside camp.. I noe u might get the wrong idea but it's true.. Beside u i won't consider other guys unless u sae u love mi no more...But i reali wish to noe nw.. Do u still luv mi.. haIz.. But so wad if we still love each ohter.. Oso cant be together... Haiz.. Why..I duno if my frene sae was true.. If you reali love mi.. No matter wad u will not leave mi.. But nw.. The ans u giv reali affect mi alot.. Do u still love mi.. If yes.. Why won't u let mi face the prob wif you...Why... HaIz.. But anyway i wanna tell you.. I love you...