haIz... Should i sae todae is bad dae fer mi.... I duno... I noe my cLasS le.. I did not get into my dreaMz clasS... I got inTo a clasS of subjecT combination consist of D&t, A maths,E maths, Combin social studies and geography... haIz.. I resign to fate liaOz... At first when i noe my result i was very very unhappIe.. But so wad if i m unhappie... I oso cant chanGe the fact tat i get into tat clasS...
I wondeR how is pig^ fanG now.... Is she doing fine? How shuold i console her when i see her??? I reali duno... Aiya pig^ling dun nd to care abt her de lahz hoRx... How is ah fanG now? Is she alrite??? Reali wish to noe how she doing now... AiyO...
Wa.. Todae training is quite fun.. But my mooD is spoilt by Sonia loRz... She scold until sOng zhI cry...I felt tat sonia is ok but her teachinG methoD anD the waY she work hoRx reali make mi damn pisS off... If she chanGed abit i sure alot of ppl will lyk her... I nv sae her not gd loRz.. But if she dun lidat i dun mind being frenes wif her loRz...
Wa.. Recently i damN stresSeD up... And rather stoopid loRz... I wrote out wad happen between mi n him from head to bottom.. I noe damn stoopid loRz.. Make myself more upset... AiyO... StresseD up bcoS my com team... Then recuitment ting... Then camP ting.. Cos everything came clashing together... And my relationship ting loRz...
I reali dun watta do... It's lyk so many ppl might tink i m wif ziyi as mi and ziyi alwaYz together doing tings...Den ppl who dun understanD mi might tink tat i m wif ziy after i breaK wif vinsoN... But i m not... We are close bcos we need to do camp tings.. I intended to stay away from him after camp... Maybe tat time valerie dey all on the bus c mi and ziyi walking to amk central... But tat time we r going to meet peiru mdm tats y we go together...
Some ppl might tink tat i m stoopie to cling on to a impossible dreamZ loRz...They might tink tat after wad he did, do he still worth my loVe fer him... They might tink tat my dreamz is quite a impossible on loRz.. Rite... I duno if my love is worth it loRz.. Why did he lyk mi at the first place.. I m neither chio or hav gd characters.. Why.. The ans might be love has no reasons...
In my heart tats one angel and one devil.. Angel is saying: If yOu love him.. No matter wad.. Dun giv up.. Tats such a ting cal miracal.. Belive tat he still love yOu.. Love him for wad he is..Remember wad he did fer yOu.. All those happiness he gave yOu when u two are together..And all those sweet memories he giv yOu.. Devil is saying: Aiya.. He dun worth your love laHz.. After he treat you lyk dis.. Why u so stoopie to love him.. Damn stoopie leHz.. He is a selfish guY.. He dun worth yOur love..
**VinsOn... I... M i verY stoopie.. To write out our past... I duno why loRz... Juz felt writting out.. I remember all the dates and days clearly loRz...I wrote out but i hav yet to complete.. After last sat dm.. I understanD liaOz loRz... Our status can onli reminD as freNes... No matteR wad.. We can onli reminD as frene... Juz frenes... Nth futher... M i very stoopie to cling on to a impossible loVe.... HaIz... I finally understanD le loRz.. The most we can go is gd frenes... But nw we onli treat each other as stranGer... Worst... Ms tan once secretly told ling wen dey all tat she wanna see yoUr reaction when i m wif ziyi... Den she saw u very buai song... haIz... I reali wish i can dun stay close to ziyi loRz... But no choice... CamP.... haIz... Or maybe u might juz tink tat i m finding excuse.. But i m not loRz...haIz.. Believe anot up to u loRz... But juz wanna tell yOu.. I loVe y0u....