Will you think about these moments that we shared
In the years to come
Are you gonna think it over
And how we lived each day with no regrets
Nothing lasts forever though we want it to
The road ahead holds different dreams for me and you..
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts in your heart,
is the only way for destiny
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts,
is the only way now for you and me
Though it's the hardest thing to say
I'll miss your love in every way
So say goodbye
But don't you cry
Cos true love never dies...~
Whew... Juz come bac frm holidaes.. Went to malaysia.. Went to peneng, muar,ipoh,genting n KL... Beri fun..Sit until backsite breaK... Haha...But ~sigh~...
Mi had a nitemare last nite... ~sigh~ I dreamt of him... But it's not a sweet dreamZ.. Is nitemare...~Sigh~ I dun wanna sae... Mayb is i tink toO mucH or i still mizZ him... But certainly i still mizZ him though i sae i will gi him up... Mi reali wish i can stay in malaysia... Dun nd to cum bac den i won't c him... Ya... Mayb u will sae tat i m avoiding him... But.. ~SigH~
**VinsOn... Mayb dis will b de last time i will sae al dis... But i m reali beri disappointed in u... But i reali duno hu to believe.. yes.. By rite i shuld trust u.. But... I duno.. I m in a lost....I m sori... After wad valerie had sae.. I m reali beri disappointeD... Mi decided to giv u up le... I m sorI... But i m afraid i cant let go.. I lurve u alwaYz but i m sorI.. I m sori vinson.. I m sori vinson... I m sori vinson... I m sori vinson...I m sori vinson... I m sori vinson... I m sori vinson.... I m sori vinson... I m sori vinson.... I m sori vinson.... I m sori vinson...I m sori vinson... I m sori vinson... I m sori vinson.... I m sori vinson... I m sori vinson.. I m sori vinson.. I m sori vinson..... Im sori vinson... Im sori vinson.... I m sori vinson.... I m sori vinson... I m sori vinsoN.... I m sori vinsOn... I m SorI vinSon... I m sorI vinsOn... I m sori vinsOn... I m sori vinsOn... Im sori ViNSoN.... i M SORI VINSoN.... i M sori vinsOn... I m sori vinsoN... I m sori vinsOn... I m sorI soRi vinsOn... I m sorI vinSon... I m sorI vinsOn... I m soRi vInson... I m sori vinson... I m sori vinsoN... I m sori vinsOn... I m sori vinsOn... I m sori but i lurve u....***