Loving sumone is easY but forgettinG sumone is difficult... Especially someone u love.. Learning to let go is the most difficult ting to do... Especially learning to let go your love one... But wad can you do but to see the person you love vanishing in front of u.. From a clear image in your life suddenly turning blur.. Den vanishinG.. Lastly disappearing.. This is the most painful pain you can experience.. To mi.. I tink it is baH... Wad can be more painful den dis.. i think nth baH... This is the most painful experience twice in my life baH... haIz.. Why is history repeating itself again and again...
Maybe wad i did was all wrong... Perharps i shouldn't start the relationship...I shuldn't start the fire i shuld sae...Starting a fire ending hurting myself.. haIz...
I reali duno wad kind of person m i.. I reali dun understanD myself..But one ting i noe.. And i m sure of is tat if i love sumone i will love sumone wholeheartly.. Unconditiontly.. TowarDs my frene i wuld identify who treat mi well, who treat mi bad.. I will show respect towards those who treat mi well.. Although other might not tink dis way.. But put yourself in my shoes...
HaIz... Everything i do nv cheer ppl up...But bring burden to others... haIz.. I m sorry huiling, hui fang... I m sorry.. I m sorry i cant be aruld wen you al needed mi.. I m sorry tO have your being unhappie wif mi.. I m sorry to spoilt your mood.. I m sorry i tend to keep quiet when i feeling down.. I m sorry i ps u al often.. I m sorry i always get u al into trouble.. I m sorry...
**VinsoN.. I m sorry.. Perharps wad i did was all wrong...I reali dun understand why tings start to work out wen we break.. Tat fridae u came to my hse den my dad suddenly cum back rite.. Den saw u rite.. He yesterdae ask mi "the wear spects one ur bf aRh".. But i juz reply "no laHz".. Why.. I feel lyk saying "last time is.. Nw break liaOz".. Why when we r together u wanna see my dad but no chance.. Wanna cum my hse oso cant.. Den nw why break le u can cum my hse.. Den u oso saw my dad.. Why.. Why tings turn out lidat.. HaIz.. I m sorry.. Wad i did was all wrong.. I m not good enough fer you.. Forget abt mi thoroughly baH... Dun bcos of mi affect your future.. Go bah.. Dun care abt mi le.. But i juz wanna tell you.. Although u may not love mi or care abt mi.. But when you need mi i will alwayz be dere.. I love you.... =<