haIz... Wad happeN to mI again.. Why m i lidat... I duno.. I suddenly feel lyk crying again.. But at least got sumone who wuld lend mi a listening ears...Wa i reali under a great stress now.. At home, family prob.. Last time, at least still got him to listen to wad i sae.. Den nw who shuld i turn to.. Haiz.. Last time still got him now leHz.. NoboDy.. Den mummy all day kp kao bei mi.. Last time he ask mi to tolerate.. Ok.. Fine.. Bcos of him.. I torlerate a few times..Nvm.. But now, tolerate fer who..Haiz.. No point saying last time le laHz i noe..
I juz felt tat dis time i reali misS him alot.. I reali duno watta do... And it's quite impossible for mi to fall in love again.. I mean not so fast loRz.. HaIz..
But i neeD nobody to tell him i feeL.. If he cant understanD den forget it.. Let it be baH.. It wuld be meaningless if my feelings hav to be told my sumone..
haIz.. Having a spliting headache nw... Duno izzit nv hav my breakfast or wad.. Feel lyk fainting nw... Summore morning gastric pain... Wanna die liaOz laHz.. Den tat time go wif mummy to buy ting.. Her frene sae frm my face she see tat my liver is very weak.. Wa pianG.. Wanna die liaOz laHz.. So unhealthy.. haIz.. Den receive no concern frm loved one.. no laHz.. Jk.. But nw reali feel very giddy.. Wad if i stand up.. Sure collasped.. AiyO.. Scaring myself..
**vinsOn.. I reali in a lost le... Wad shuld i do... I m having a headache nw.. Tinking abt the past.. If i m sicK.. You will be theRe to ask mi to resT.. Or lent a shoulder for mi to resT on.. But where aRe yoU noW.. WheRe are u wheN i needed yoU.. I need you bcos i love you..Haiz.. I felt u chanGe le.. If u chanGe bcos you wan mi to giv u up.. I tell you.. No.. No matteR wad i will still love yOu... You noe why when i sae "i love you" i alwayz add "alwayz" behind? Cos i noe it's hard for us to last but i will alwaYz love yOu... There are a few times yOu reali moved mi.. I nv expected yOu to do tat.. wo zhen de bei gan dong le.. Love need nO promises though.. But no maTTer wad.. I loVe yOu.. AlwaYz....