Todae i accidentally cut my finger... I broke a bowl todae... Tats when i cut my finger.. I mean while i was clearing the broKen pieces.. I duno why am i so distracted recently.. Wad happen tO mi... I duno.. In sch when peiying tok to mi i oso duno... Wad happen...I m sort of blur recently..I duno.. Lost my sense of direction.. Where is my life heading.. Where is my goal...
So much ting happeNs.. My heart has shattered into pieces.. Juz lyk the bowl.. The broKen pieces... Haiz... Wad happeN to mi recently.. I dun feel lyk i m my normal self.. haIz...
Todae i walk down the staIrs with vernon, melvin and sum other guyz.. Den tat time i was oso toking abt him.. Suddenly he walk up.. Damn "sway".. De facial expression he had is sort of angrY and anxious..I duno wad happeN.. But he shuld understanD vernon is my koR maH.. haIz... aiYa.. Duno laHz..
**vinsOn.. You sort of avoiding mi lorz... Why.. Why must you avoid mi.. Haiz...Sometimes i reali wonder izzit a mistake for us to be together.. A mistake for us to noe each other.. A mistake for us to get close to each other...Den sometimes my mind will come to a 'conclusion'..."Yes.. Yes it's a mistake from the start.. From the scratch.. It's all a mistake.. A serious mistaKe.." Why... I cant deny tat it's fate tat bring us together.. But it's oso fate tat tear us apart... haIz... I duno.. I've already resign my life to fate le.. wo ren ming le.. The purpose for mi to write here is not to let ppl see.. Is bcos i duno hu to tok to.. I oso dun feel lyk tokng anyway.. So the onli way is i write out.. Haiz... There were times i wish you were arould when i need you.. But you were never there.. Where are you.. I duno.. Yes.. I cant deny loving you is painful.. But i never regret.. Really.. I never regret.. And i never will.. I promise.. I love yOu....