But i todae i tio shock.. I verY surprise and happIe.. He went to schooL todae.. Den finally he took the initative to tok to mi.... When i msg him he oso got reply... Lyk normal loRz.. Casual tok.... ya..... Quite happie.... But tio shock when he stanD at the dooR... Suddenly one lor... Ghost will oso kana scared to death by him( btw.. forget ghost is already dead.. haha.. lamer...)
Erm todae my mood is consider ok lar.. But hoRx... When tink of the past reali makes mi very upset.. I wish i can go bacK tO the past.. haIz... okok.. Dun tink.. Honestly laHz.. I nv expect him cum sch todae.. I tot i won't see him todae but miraical.. He came.. AnD honestly see him reali make mi cheeR up abit lorz.. At least he tok to mi and reply my sms...haha.. But his sigh hoRx.. AiyO.. Distract my training.. =b Todae training reali duno watta sae lor... SianZ?? ok laHz... HappIe??? N O! No way...Ok laHz...But i nv regret going to sch.. HeheX.. OoPs.. =x
AiyO... I wondeR wad pig^ fang n pig^ling aRe doIng..(-_-)? Si bei sonG at hoMe hoRx.. Wa.. Mi si beI buaI sOng in scHooL..!!! TortuRe leHz...
**VinsOn.. I todae quite happIe anD surprIse tO seE yoU iN schooL loRz... Den summore U tk yoUr initative to toK to mi.. Enough liaOz loRz.. I m contented le.. I shuldn't be greeDy.. HeheX... But honestly lor.. I reali hopE tO gO bacK tO the pasT.. But i noE is impoSsible loRz i noe... haIz.. So dun listeN mi 'bullshit'... Tats i tinK tinK onli.. I noe won't cum true.. So i tinK tinK onli.. haha.. But i m alreaDy happIe to haV our past memories.. I will lock theM in my hearT until u cuM alonG tO unlock it anD continues the storY.. HaIz.. I noe it's imposSible.. So i m going to throw awaY the key.. So nobody is going to open tat locKer except yOu.. U neeD no keYs to opeN it.. All yOu neeD is a hearT.. And juz stanD in front of mi.. It will eventually open fer yOu.. Onli yOu.. Im willing to face the prob wif yOu one loR.. If i hav tat chance.. I will tell yOu "we are one.. Not two aparTs.. No matter wad happeNs.. I will stanD by yOu..".... I loVe yOu...