y0z.... I m bac frm camP le... HmM... Yesterdae beri beri tireD arH.. AiyO.. My goD...Slp all dae peacefully... Without hearing any sounD... I slp beri soundly.. Hehex...Mummy oSo let mi slp... Hahaz... I forget to co0k rice she juz sae sae a few words den nv bother mi liaOz... Mi todae slp until 12pm den waKe uP... Wa.. Si bei sOng..
The camP is sO mucH fuN..... Especially gt ziyi tat "ah siaOz"... He's beri funnie... WheneveR c him i will laugH non-stoP... Cos he kp saying "shao si ni"... Den everyboDy cant stop laughing... HahaX.... Especially mi...His actions when he do father abbraham... HahaX... Damn funnie... Summore he beside mi... HahaZ..~lolz~ And wen we do senty duty together beri fun.. Not only wif him loRz... Wif yiting, vinsOn dey al oso beri fun... Cos al beri funnie..Mi lurve doing sentry duty though it's beri tiring.. HahaX...
HmM.. We went ubin hiking.. We ate our lunch dere...Together wif de sanD.. Haha.. Den no tools to open de cans.. Den use stones loRz... Lyk ancient ppl... HahA.. The gameS oSo beri fun.. Anyway i had alotz of funs... The treasure hunT... aiyO... The schooL is so darK in de nit3... Den mayb will c.. OoPs.. Hahax.. Nth.. hMm... Den mi beri scared going alone after being scared by ziyi maHz..So hoRx de treasure hunt mi duno go wif hu.. Den vinsOn sae go wif him loRz.. Den mi go loRz.. Den wen we c vivien dey al.. He sae wad we two go together loRz.. Den sae "we two" dis two worDs until beri waD... Den still campfire... Beri fun... EveryboDy was having so mucH fun.. We sing, dance n perform together... Did quite alot of tings... Den mi was forceD to cum out n dance father abraham wif vinsOn... sTill got ziyi.. AiyO... My goD... But beri fun loRz..
**vinSon... I reali cant maKe myself to giv u up.. I cant do it... Cos u once again maKe mi fall in luv wif u deeper again... Once more.. I felt myself dropping into de hole of lurve deeper again.. U gave mi memories again... ~Sigh~ Can we not sae gdbye??? Cos i luv u.. Do u reali still lurve mi??? If u still do would u giv mi one more chance??? I reali duno watta do without u arould... The dae u sae "we two" in front of jinfa n vivien tat time, i sense tat our lurve haven end... And wen yiting sae abt couples(ms tan will eventually breaK dem up), I knew we hav an obstacles.... And wen i sae i was afraid of darK, u ask mi to go wif u... I knew u still care... Can i hav one more chanCe to sae i love u? Can we hav one more chance to be together? And can i hav one more chanCe to care fer u? I hope i reali hav... Cos i still luv u.. I luv u fer wad u r... I wanna be dere fer u wen u nd sum1 to be dere fer u... I hope to be de one... And i m willing to... Cos i lurve u And no matter wad happens..I lurve u alwaYz....(".)