HmM.. It¡¯s such a long time ever since I up date my diary le... Cos I duno watta write.. After the x¡¯mas.. I tink nth much happeN... Onli de sat BNCO test baH.. HmM.. Mi hav no confidence to pasS leHz.. Lyk will fail lidat leHz.. HmM.. Duno laH.. Let fate decide baH.. Haha.. I m a psn who always let fate decide everyting one.. Haha.. Stoopie rite.. HmM.. Perharps baH...
My x¡¯mas was not a joyous one... I had a beri lonely n saD x¡¯mas this yeaR.. Cos my wishlist none of it cum tru... HaIz... But nvm laHz.. Cos I hav frene who remember to sent mi x¡¯mas sms... So at least I m not so lonely on x¡¯mas eve.. X¡¯mas I went out wif huiling n hui fanG to cine... We go tk photo.. Nice is nice but de printing effect is not beri gooD... Den lyk blur blur lidat...
HmM... De nite before my BNCO.. I chated on de fone wif my instructor on de fone fer 20 mins... HmM... He told mi wad he wrote in de cadet assessment den ask mi to pass my BNCO... HmM... He¡¯s not a bad instructor afterall... HmM... De strangest ting is hoRx... We chat in de middle of de nite... 12am... SiaOz rite... Summore I hide under my blanket n toK... Den my voice lyk different.. Cos beri soft.. Haha.. No laHz... Actually he cal mi at aruld 11pm... Den I tell him my mum haven slp... Cal him bac ltre... Den lidat loRz..
**Vins0n.. How r u.. Tink tat u go overseas rite.. Got enjoy urself.. Hope u do.. Hmm.. Actually wanna go out together one¡ But u not bac yet so tell vivien tml lorz.. Duno y laHz.. Keep tinking of the past.. Den haIz..Heard frm vivien tat ziyi sae u gt steaD.. Wad u sae is true meHz? U gt steaD.. Sigh.. Mayb is ziyi hen rong yi bei pian lorz... Haha.. I decided le... When school reopens.. I will concentre on my studies n com... I will try to bury myself in dis two tings.. But I will still mizZ u if i have de time to.. I promise.... When sch reopens... Juz hope tat we r still frene¡ [-I LOVE U-]¡.. [Right heRe waiting]¡..