Todae went out again... Go buy tings fer camp... N oso de flaGs... My goD.. Nv tink tat making a flag is so difficult... Aiyo... Tonite can sew until slp liaOz... Tml is my first tution lesson by my cousin... Haha.. WondeR wad will it be lyk... Hehezzz...
Hmm.... Beri siaNz arH... Nw beri sleepy... Perharps not enough slp... Lyk wanna fall sicK liaOz...Keep having headache... Aiy0... Die liaOz... Beta dun fall sicK durinG camp... Mi dun wanna waste another yeaR go BNCO.. Haha.. Mi go tk bird nest, ginseng, chickeN essence liaOz.. Haha... No laHz... Mi no so much money buy loRz... Mi nw beri cold loRz... Lyk no strength to presS the keyboard liaOz.. My uncle sae those hu feel cold easily is very weaK... Huh... Mi beri weak meHz... But mi dun fall sicK easily maHz... AiyO.. After cum bac frm camp i wanna go de checK-up liaOz..
~sigH~ Matt leave fer Korea liaOz.. Wonder will he buy mi anyting... Haha... Impossible loRz... He will go shopping meHz... Hmm... Before he leave he at least gt msg mi.. Hehe.... But nth loRz... Juz sae he leaving onli... HaIz... Everyone is leaving... ~sigh~
Duno y... I suddenly felt very very sad again.. I tot i could get it oveR.... But de facts is i couldn't... I counldn't let go.... ~sigH~ Y... Y mi i so uselesS... Y cant i even do a simple ting... Cant even get oveR sth... Ya... PerharpS sth isn't easy to get over.... I msg him todae... It's juz nth.. Juz abt de camp items... Y??? Y i m can try ways n means to help him get tings? Y other ppl i will ask dem get himself... ~sigH~...
**Vins0n... Sori.. I cant get oveR u... I tot i could... HaIzz..I m sori.. I cant giv u happinesS wen wif u... I m sori... U gave mi reali far too much memories le... Wadever i do i will tink of our past... Everyting i do.. I will tink abt our pass... Every place i go, I will oso tink wen we r togetheR... Almost all de places in every corners of singapore hav held our memories... Indeed.. Our memories haven die.. It's still so fresH in my minD... No matteR wad.. I will b right here waiting fer u... I love u... **