sIgh... 24th is drawing nearer n nearer.... Will a miracle happens??? HmM.... Beri hard to predict.... Haizz... Hoping to watcH "di xia tie" with de psn i love... HmM... It's so romantic... But i will nv get de chance though... 24th is drawing nearer means tat christmas is cuming... AnD wen x'mas is cuming... It means a new year will come rounD.... Wad goes rounD.. Cums rounds... Izzit reali true... I duno... Mayb baH...
It hav been raining everydae eversince i came bac frm camp... The temperature is oso dropping... Singapore temperature is 22 degree to 26 degree... Quite cold for singapOre... Looking forward to a dae after rain... Yu guo tian qing??? Qing tian?? When??? Haiz... Hoping to go out n play.. But cant... Beri busy... THe recruitment ting laHz... Wad de.. N de bnco still gt test... Haven study... HeheZ.. =b Den still gt tution every sundae... De hmwork haven do oso... =b HEHEz...
**VINSoN.... Wad happened to u??? Y nv reply my sms.... R u sick or busy or wad??? Sigh... Haven seen u eversince we r dismiss from camp.... How r u??? Have u tk gd care of urself??? 24TH is round de corner u noe... Do u still remember de dae?? On 24/8/2003.. Do u still remember??? I duno.. I reali hope i can run away frm de prob... But i noe i counldn't... Tats another movie cuming up.. "Di xia tie"... U noe de psn i wish to watch with most is u... Do u noe??? I remember we watch 2 movies together.. First is The twins effect.. Enjoy watching with u.. I remember u once told mi u watch 5 times le...Den i ask u de nxt time leHz.. I remember very clearly u told mi dis... "If i hav de nxt time... I wish to watch with u...." U told mi on de mrt... De nxt movie we watched is turn left turn right... We watch alone... I remember tat time we went to suntect to watch... We were sitting at de back row... We held our hands thruout de movie.. Bcos my hand was cold.. I remember u were holding on to my left hand n i was holding on to ur right one.. N after movie.. We both hav cramps in our hanDs.. HaHa... ='( All dis small details i remember very clearly... Bcos i still lovE u... N can u sense it... I doubt so... Mayb u already forgotten..N on de flag dae.. I took mrt with huiling, ziyi dey al.. I recalled on wad happened on de mrt n wad u sae... N i was lyk duno watta do n wish i cpuld mi alone.. Sumhow i wish u were dere... Tats y wen huiling n hui fang tok to mi i nv ans.. I wanted to b alone tat time.. Sigh.. Anyway... I MISS U N I LOVE U... =(