I hate myself... I promise myself not to cry fer him again... But i broke my promises... Sigh... Todae went hm together wif vivien.. Den tk de same bus wif him... Sit de same bac row wif him... HaIz... I m so uselesS... I tot i could control myself.. But... Sigh.. I tried very harD... But i juz counldn't make it... Nw during E maths lesson he join our klaz... Meaning same klaz... HaIz... Juz nw on de bus we didn't tok... Nv looK at each other... Sigh.. I reali felt tat i m very uselesS... Nw i understanD.. Loving a person doesn't mean u hav to be wif dem.. It's juz mean making de psn happie.. De smile on his face is enough to brighten up my daes le.. Al i wish is tat he will be happie everydae.. Giving up sum1 isn't n easy joB to do..LovE hurtx...!
Dis few daes i've been having com training... So nv update my diary often... So tk caRe ppl....
[Tk caRe....]
[!Missing u alwayz!]