yOZ yOz... Long time nv write diary liaOx wor... Haha.. Tat time seems to be my last time to add entrY to u arH.. HahaX.. Seems lyk we're fated wor.. I m bacK agaIn... How r u ppl? HmM... E period i nv update diary... Tats alot of ting happeN...Reali alot alot...
Kk... First start wif freneship first... Quarrel wif hui ling n hui fang sometimes baC... Bcos of de tution tingy... HmM... Btw mi stop tution until nw le... 2 weeks liaOx.. Seems lyk i m prepare to fail my test liaOx... My studies nw suxs man...HaIx... Drop alot.. Worst den last time...
Secondly.. Com cuming liaOx... 21st of marcH.. 21/03/2004... HaIx... Mi scared... Seems lyk my dis rubbish team is hopelesS liaOx.. Not reali hopelesS laHx... But hoRx... ReAli full of rubbish loRx... AiyOx... HahaX... But i luv my team though... My team nw sorts of noe wad's unite loRx... Relationship still quite okIeX... Cos gt lion maHx... Tat rubbisH lioN reali brought alot of fun, joy n laughter to our team.. I simply luv her maN! Lion u roX my world... My best assi leader..... => Hope our rubbisH team will produce sum results soOn... Go NC1! U roXs... I luv NC1! Jia yOu woR...
HmM... Still gt wad... Let mi tink... Family prob dun sae... Den steaD ting dun sae... Actually gt sum breakdown laHx... U noe i noe can liaOx.. Dun wan toO many ppl noe... SoB soB... Luv is reali a funny ting... I fully agree... HaIx... If tat psn is not urs.. Set hi free.. If he/she cums baC.. He/she is urs.. If not luv is nv be... Mian qiang shi mei you xing fu de... UnderstanD? But treasure those aruld u.. HaIx.. Bcos of steaD ting... I bcum rather bad-tempered recently... HaIx.. Always showing my attitude at hm.. I m sori mummy n didi... In sch i pretend nth happeN... Den go hm saD saD... ~Sigh~.. Life is nv a bed of rose.. It's nv calm.. There's up n down... Down n up... AhemX... Kk.. Wad rubbish i tokin nw... ~LoL~
**VinsOn... Mian qiang shi bu hui yOu xing fu de... U nv understanD hw i feeL... Dang wo xu yau ni de shi hou.. Ni que bu zai wo de shen biaN... But i nv blame u.. Our relationship seems lyk a young seedling... It might bloom into flowers.. It might not grow... But it jus need a bit more care n love..Shower it with love n care it might grow well.. HaIx.. I felt both of us chanGed alot... Mi toO... I m not as compassionate as last time... Wo mei yOu zhe mo yoU tong qin xin le... I m buming worst... SorI... Dui bu qi... Wo biaN le... But one ting tat will not change.. Is my feeling fer u... LovinG u always... ["v"]["v"]