HaIx...Stress ar!!! Com is cuming... I reali very worried fer our team... hAiX... Our standart... HaIx... Reali no words to descibe... Hanging in mid-air.. HaIx... Duno laHx... Kp tio pump recently... Make mdm cry.. Make trainer cry.... HaIx... I m lousy leadeR... Lousy cadet... HaIx... I hate myself... Where's e old mi... E old mi won't get defeated by dis easily.. Where'e d pld mi??? Where m i??? I wan e old mi.. E old mi won't get defeated by dis small ting... But will my team going... But where mi i nw??? HaIx... Sori rubbisH teaM... Wo dui bu qi ni men... HaIx... Sori lioN.. Sori jiaEn.. Sori sumin... Sori yvonne... Sori ling wen... HaIx.. I noe sori dis might mean nth to u al but... HaIx...
~Sigh~... I m numB le... Ma mu le... No feeling nw... Pain to numb... HaIx... The sad ting is to noe e psn u lurve does not belong to u anymore.... The ting u lost is hard to finD bac.... It's a chance one in a million... I lost a lot of ting recently... Love... FrienDs n etc... Hav i gain anyting?? I duno... HaIx...
HaIx... Todae felt abit sicK... Go home check temp... Kp 35.8/35.9.... HaiX... Feeling giggy oso... Nw... HaIx...No appetite todae oso... So seems very gloomy todae... HaIx...
** VinsoN... I nv regrtted lovinG u... In fact i shuld thanK u fer teaching wad's true love... Givin mi e feeling of being luv... I felt very happIe... Although e time we r together is not lonG... But i will thanK goD tat once in my lifetime i founD u... N for a simple moment we came together... A moment is enough... I will nv 4get e daes we're together... Fer nw.. I wisH u 're happie always... Lead e live tat u wan to... Stay cheesy al dae k... Wo bu nan guo.... Dun everytime giv attitude oso hoRx... Kp showing ppl attitude... AhahahaX... Jk.... Tk caRe deaR... Dis is e last time i m calling u dis... (".) haIx... I will always update e last paragraph fer u dee... By ur siDe if u nd any1... Loving u alwaYs... SoB....***