`Yeah, yeah
`Yeah-eah, yeah
`Yeah-eah, yeah
`Why do look so familiar
`I could swear that I have seen your face before
`I think I like that you seem sincere
`I think I like to get to know you a little bit more
`chorus
`I think there's something more, life's worth living for
`Who knows what could happen.
`Do what you do, just keep on laughing
`One thing's true, there's always a brand new day
`I'm gonna live today like it's my last day
`Yeah, yeah,
`Yeah-eah, yeah,
`Yeah-eah, yeah
`How do you always have an opinion
`And how do you always find the best way to compromise
`We don't need to have a reason
`We don't need anything
`We're just wasting time
`chorus x2
`I think there's something more, life's worth living for
`Who knows what could happen.
`Do what you do, just keep on laughing
`One thing's true, there's always a brand new day
`Who knows what could happen.
`Do what you do, just keep on laughing
`One thing's true, there's always a brand new day
`I'm gonna live today like it's my last day
`Find yourself, cause I can't find you
`Be yourself, who are you?
`Find yourself, cause I can't find you
`Be yourself, who are you?
`Who knows what could happen.
`Do what you do, just keep on laughing
`One thing's true, there's always a brand new day
`So you go and make it happen
`Do your best just keep on laughing
`It's all on you, there's always a brand new day
`chorus
`Who knows what could happen.
`Do what you do, just keep on laughing
`One thing's true, there's always a brand new day
`I'm gonna live today like it's my last day
argh....i m so HUNGRY!!!!wad e hell...alone at home oso can hungry..wad e!!!mummy at home i m nv hungry...argh..mummy!!!!come home soon!!!i m hungry!!!cook for me!!!take plane back...jus to cook for me..lols.. *tummy singingg(lalalas)* argh..stupid stomach..singg so awful... *shutup* ......
wells...wadever...im bored...lalalas...now my speaker singingg...(....she wants to go home...nobody's home..no place to go...lalalas..)...CORRECT!BINGO!nobody's home!previous post..but now reali nobody at my home...mmm...to that gal in e song..no place to go can come my hse...lalalas..wadever craps..
aiya...crap crap crab...oOps..wad e hell..make me hungry again.. -_-" aiya..wadever...bringg me foods..!!!
foods foods..where're you??
-im flat in from of com-
`*__________who knows____________*`