Mood is swinging on 2 extreme ends again. Stress stress stress! What is stress? What is sleep? What is fun now? WA LAO EH!! Anyone please, take a knife and stab me to death.
AHHHHHH!! I wanna sleep for 12hours, 24 hours, 48 hours. I dont wanna wake up at all!! I wanna go on a holiday. I wanna get away from here!! Good for you baby. You are going on a holiday )):
Bloody hell! I am on the verge of crying already. I need to find ways to relieve myself. Im snapping like an over-stretched rubber band. Snapping into 2 soon. I wanna cry! I felt very uncomfortable inside.
BABY, I WANT HUGGGGG!! Sigh!!
Looking at few weeks back, Baby and I have been on food hunting, walking aimlessly and spending time like endlessly. Look at now? Where got time to satisfy our cravings? I will be just glad that we have time for to have dinner and walk home together. Nothing more I am asking for. Cos I know the more I ask, the more disappointments there will be. Time is the obstacles. TIME TIME TIME! We need time!
Had dinner with baby just now. Hmmm. Wanted to walk her home so as to keep her awake while walking. Told a white lie. Claimed that I am going to somewhere near her hous to get things. After dinner, urgh!! She lied to me bout going home to get things for me. But in actual fact, she went up put her things, and come down again. Wad the... Sigh! Nevertheless, I enjoyed the walk back with her
I wanna spend endless time with baby. I wanna sit beside her quietly and watch her play my psp( nvm, if she ignore me). I wanna take bus to go everywhere with her )): I wanna go for a movie with her )): Seeee! Things
were all good. Unlike now. She is feeling so stress and stuffs. Her chest has been hurting for the whole day too )): URGHHHHH!!
MY LIFE IS SCREWED NOW!! And that I dont know what to do. Sigh! Take me away from here ): AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
`hug me tight, don't let go