Oh well. Haven't been blogging for a week. Was very very busy. Esp monday and tuesday. The thoughts of not having enough sleep is driving me mad. Then again, it is also cos of me doing things last minute always. I've got no one to blame except myself.
Yesterday, hasnt been a really good day for me. Sigh. It was all screwed. It started off early this morning. Before the sun even rose into the sky. I wanted to wake up to continue with my work after an hour of so called - nap. But no matter how hard dearie tried to wake me up, i still fell right back to sleep. I even promised to wake up if she promised to sleep by then. Sorry dear! ):
Looked at the clock, 8plus. Weird thing that turtle didnt msg me like usually she would when she wakes up. Called her. She overslept too. I decided not to turn up for innovation proj class since i overslept. Sigh ): Danger danger! I might get debar )):
Woke up for school to attend comm skills lesson. Was about to be late, hence took a cab down to school. Damn! On the way to school, I realised I forgot to bring my vb notes which I needed for my practical test later in the day! WTH! Presentation today for comm skills. Didnt really do well. Screwed! Sigh!
Practical test! TMD! I seriously dont feel like studying anymore. Flung! I FLUNG THE PRACTICAL TEST! Sure bound to get the lowest in class. I guess what I can to do salvage it now is the assignment given. The only chance to pull up my marks. I dont wanna re-take!
Oh well. After school, met turtle as usual. Was told to grab something before going home cos I havent had anything except a piece of cake for the whole day. Decided on quite a number of places where and what to eat. Still, we ended up getting waffles, goreng pisang and the green bean as snacks. Time spent again was short )): I dont like!! *cries*
After dinner, was watching Fear Factor till i dozed off. Mom was saying before she left home, "I dont understand why are you so tired
(shaking her head),". Precisely, I dont quite understand too.
Anyway, just some random updates. Some time last week, i think should be wednesday. After school, both turtle and I went home to change before going out for dinner. Was cos I wanted to go back put things and get some stuffs. And also reason being she dont wanna go out wearing formal. Hahas!
After that, took 133, over to lavender market. Cos I have been bugging her to get my pancake. The one with cheese has always been my favourite. SAUSAGE CHEESE PANCAKE! super nice! I never fails to get that whenever i go there. The one with ice cream was what turtle had the other day (: While im still having my pancake, turtle asked if i take orange and uhm carrot i guess? Then she walked off without saying anything. I was like oh shit! She gonna get me that =/ In the end, she came back with my favourite papaya milkshake! Silly her! Hahas! And it was the first time she tried one! WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAS! She tried a lot things for the first time ever since we started hanging out with each other =D



Went for Rochor tau hui after that. OH MAN! GLUTTONS! hahas! Then again, cravings. Tau hui was her craving. Pancake was mine. Took 166 home afterwhich. Sigh! Despite not having much sleep the night before, she still went out with me to satisfy my craving )): Thanks dear!
The day before was madness. And a day full of love! Love is in the air (: Hahahas! Some stupid things that the guy did while we were in the library. It all started off with Zhili la! LOL!


Not forgetting mom's birthday the day before. Went to Thai express for dinner. Bought her a cake. Wahahahahas! You are one year older again mom! Nevertheless, I STILL LOVE YOU! Hmm. Second time, dad wasnt there to celebrate mom's birthday with us )):



Oh well. That's about all i guess! toodles!
p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMIN! i'll give some of my time to you
SOON. hahas!
`That's when ilove you, just that way (: