Another week is almost coming to an end. Oh well. Weekends. Sigh ): Not really looking forward to it. Then again, the class is fun. Learnt a lot of things. Trying to apply in life. Hahas. 3 Cs. Dont Criticize, Condemn and Complain. Of cos, this is only just the first one. For the time being, just remember this first ok people. Will elaborate in details when I am free (:
But as for you, dear! You must know it all cos you spend the most time with me. I will test you alright (:Prata-ed with dear just now. Hahas. We were laughing our heads off la! Funny things happened there. I can't stop laughing man!! HAHAHAHAHAHAS!! The uncle is humourous la! HAHAHAHAHAHAS!
Projects are driving me mad! I NEED MORE TIME TO SLEEP!! Poly is stressful! This whole week is all bout projects, projects and more
PROJECTS! Deadlines, deadlines and more
DEADLINES!! Oh man! Screw it all! So much to be done! My eyes are popping out already la!
Baby's turn to be stress over VB proj.
GAMBATTE DEAR!! TAKE THINGS EASY!! LOVE YA!! ((: *hugssss* Oh well. I guess I will just update till here. Not in a right state of mind. Im gonna concuss soon. But before that, need to dry clothes first.
TIRED! Everyone is now! Haiya!! *grab hair* BYEEEEEE!!
`Set your piorites right