I just realised. I have been updating this blog very often. Based on the current situation, it is like everyday. Lol. Another day had just passed. Neither good nor bad. I dont know. Or maybe more to the negative side? Ha. I dont know how or what to feel anymore. All I know is, Im tired. Be it mentally or physically, I am tired. I really am.
Anyway, just gotten a set of new clothes for cny. If I didnt agree to go AMK hub with mom and shop around, she would probably continue to nag at me for the next few days. But since I've already got one set, so her naggings will lessen. She asked if Im free on thurs to go shopping as she is not working on that day. Hmm. Come to think of it, I have no class on thursday. Isnt it cool? So yea, shopping on thursday (:
I know I shouldnt be going back to that site to keep reading bout it. It will just bring back painful and unpleasant memories. And each time I goes back to read, I will find out more ugly truths about it. Damn fingers for clicking on the url! Damn memory for remembering that url! Can someone give me a hard knock on my head so I will have concussion? And hence, I will forget everything ):
Today, I posed a very random question to dear. I asked her, "what if one day i go 'MIA'? As in i just disappear for a day and you're unable to contact me?". Dear was like looking at me in a serious manner. Oh well dear. Just for a day what. Hmmm. Why I say so, reason is simple. I just wanna get away from everything. I dont know. I feel like doing so. But I will rather not, cos I don't know what will happened to my silly dear. I dont know what silly things she might do. Hmm. I know running away doesnt solve the problem. But still, oh well.
I guess sometimes I really gotta admit. A Taurus is stubborn and gets jealous easily. Well, I am real stubborn. Easily jealous, hmmm. Maybe? I dont know. Hahaas! And that they love to sleep and can be lazy. Hmmm. Isnt it talking bout me? Oh well well.
Have a sudden urge to see dear so much. I dont know why. Or maybe like what she said, cos she didnt see me home today. And the time spent today is damn damn short )): But we had desserts today!! ((: I want my pancake still though. I want a huggg!!! Sigh )): Oh well. Im not good in words. But still..
ILOVEYOU LOADS BABY! I am looking forward to see you tmr (:
Hmm. Alright. I think I shall stop my ranting for tonight. Im so tired. I cant take it anymore. I am going to bed soon. Goodnight world (:
p/s: Thanks merf for that e-mail (: I appreciated it.
`Language of L.O.V.E <33