HAPPY 2008!!Oh well. I know Im not suppose to be here. Cos I should be doing my Visual Basic assignments (vb in short). Then again, I feel like blogging before starting on my work. Hahas! Oh well.
Anyway. Today is the second day of the new year, year 2008! So did you guys make any new year resolution? I certainly did. And even if I dont, a list of it is already made. By who? None other than my turtle -.-
Okay. Here is how it goes. Ready mates? Here it goes ((: I had a very lovely last day of 2007 (: It is love! Why? Read on. Ha!
Turtle went to school in the morning for DCN pract whereas I didnt. She forbidded me ): I was asked to stay at home to rest cos Im sick. And moreover, Im not sure if lesson is on for my class anot. So I slept in. Sms-ed her when I woke up (fell back to sleep twice while messaging her. oOps!). Told her to go back, get a rest before meeting me.
So, I met her in the late afternoon. Or rather it is already evening, 5.45pm. Headed down to novena to submit her punch card. Walked around next to look for foods. No fried, no spicy. Sigh. Headed to the foodcourt there for dinner. I had japanese food (my fav!). I think it is a pity I am not born a japanese. I super love their foods! Then again, if Im born one, I wouldnt be who I am today. Ha!
After dinner, took 162 from novena to Plaze Sing. Met up with Doreen and her boyf to catch a movie -I am Legend. I have thousands and one unhappiness against that show. Or rather, more than that. Cos that show is CRAPS! Damn stupid show! But what to do, I have already watched that. Oh well.
Then, we walked over from PS to padang. Along the way, turtle was making me laughed non-stop. Oh man. Im not gonna mention here. I will get us into trouble. HAHAS! Wanted to walk over to Esplanade. Then again, it was already so crowded near the padang area. So I doubt we can even squeeze into the crowd at the esplanade. Hence, we decided to stay there to watch the fireworks.
Before the fireworks, I was snapping around randomly. Ha! Doreen and boyf were being forced into taking photos together. Hahas!

Well, shy you see. So that's the results -.-

snapping around randomly

part of the fireworks
first photo of the year (:
i love making faces =P
with my cousin, doreen ((:
When the fireworks were all up high in the sky, many cheered. Many's minds might be blank. And many might be making their new year resolutions. As I was watching, turtle whispered in my ear, "your new year resolution, you shall not be late for school anymore,". I turned and look at her o_O?! Doreen was like asking me why didnt i clapped -.-" Dumb pok (turtle taught me that. Hohoho!)
Wanted to go over to lavender market for supper. Then again, it wouldnt be convenient for doreen and boyf to get home. So we gave up the thoughts. Headed to Lau Pat Sat again. This is the amount of foods we have. Doreen's boyf have got a super small stomach compared to ours (turtle, doreen and I). Ha! The carrot cake was shared between me and turtle. First thing ever that I find it nice in LPS.

Oh well. By the time, we finished our supper, it is already like 3am? Ha! Gotta walk back to esplanade to take a night rider home! Oh man! My feets hurts ): Reached home around 4.30am. Bathed and stuffs. Slept at 5plus.
Some random photos. Few days back, went out with mom and her friends. One her friend's son is damn cute! Now you know why I adores kids so much. Hahas! He was posing to let me take a picture of him. I disturbed him by putting the rabbit head. He was giggling non stop. Hahas!


Look at what turtle typed while we were doing vb the other day -.-

I ended 2007 in a very pleasant tone. Or rather, it was sweet. Thanks turtle! Thanks for spending the wonderful night with me. And not forgetting doreen and her boyf of cos. Hahas! The night was ended with fun, joy and more laughters. New year, new resolutions. I shall keep it to myself (:
Night world!
Something is keeping me occupied. I dont feel too good ):
`not a matter of can or cannot, it's a matter if i want or not.