Fuck it all!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:57 AM
In short, guys sucks! Not all, but most! Chao Chee Bye! And I am fucking dumb and stupid for wasting my tears on someone that is not worth it. I have learnt my lesson. I will always remember what dad told me. Men's word can never be trusted! From now on, I will not trust men so easily. SEX AND WOMAN IS ALWAYS WHAT THEY WANTED. YES! YOU GAVE ME THE IMPRESSION OF THAT! INDEED, MEN ARE SEX-DRIVEN!
I am proud to say. I will never regret making that fucking decision. And I am glad I've decided on that. Fuck off! FUCK OFF! GET OUT OF MY LIFE! I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE BEHIND MY BACK! I WANT YOU TO REGRET BY SEEING HOW HAPPY I WILL BE FROM NOW! WITHOUT YOU! I AM MANY MORE TIME MUCH HAPPIER! SAVE YOUR LIES! IT WONT WORK ANYMORE! BCOS OF YOU, I HAVE LEARN TO BE HARD-HEARTED TOWARDS GUYS. THANKS FOR TEACHING ME THAT!
i teared bcos i felt sad for myself. i teared becos i felt stupid. i teared bcos i pity myself. i'll be fine after crying my heart out. im sorry. leave me alone.