Human system is so weird. The more you wanna forget some things, the more they occupy your memory spaces. And all the more you wanna remember some things, *pooof*, the next moment they're gone! Why so? Cant we be like computer system, delete those you don't want and keep those you want nicely in a folder?
Oh well. I think this is how humans are designed to be.
I find that my life is moving in a too fast pace. I guess it is time to slow down a bit to look at my surroundings. Look at what's going on in the world. Look at those who are far more pathetic than me. Then only, I will start reflecting on myself. Well. To them, my stress/problems are peanuts. I think what I should do is, stretch out my helping hands to them. I was thinking, where did my conscious went to?
Anyway. I seems to unable to control my emotions. Just now while doing work with baby just now, i felt like crying in her arms. I dont know why. And for the whole day, I was tickled by every single trival things and I would go laughing at them non-stop.
I really feel very very very tired. Same goes to my mates and baby.
But despite it all, I felt real loved and blessed. With baby around. And wonderful parents I've got. Not forgetting my bro. Though he is very irritating at times (:
I have 2 wonderful parents who treated me like their precious gem. Every words they said, melted my heart. I felt guilty for the way i treated them in the past. I understand, they just dont wanna see me hurt. They just want me to get over it, esp mom. She have been checking on me every now and then to make sure i am doing fine. Hahas. And dad. I guess he just want me to spend more time with him and family. Hahas!
And baby! Everything she did, everything she said, it all seems like a dream. I never wanna wake up. I just wish the time will stop right there, right at that moment. Words can never be enough to tell how i feel for her. Baby, 3 simple words -
ILOVEYOU is all i can say. . . . .
`i just wanna sit beside you, and look at your pretty facade silently (: