So suddenly I am running a slight fever. I was feeling cold before I took a nap just now. Was wearing a jacket when marcus saw and asked, "you very cold meh?". When I woke up, I was having a headache. Still I didnt suspect it was fever till mom came back and touched my neck all of a sudden. She asked why was I so warm and said that I am having a fever. Hmmm. I touched my forehead. Aiyo! Really having fever.
But well. Just a slight one. Nothing new these days except being real busy. Well.
Real busy. Have to reconsider using that word. Though busy, then again, I have been lazy. Leaving things to the last minute when by then, I will start rushing to do like mad. Well. I gotta admit. I haven't been putting in much effort =/
(TIME TO PULL UP YOUR SOCKS RHOWENA CHIA!)
Was sitting on the bench at Blk L, level 4. As I was playing Bejeweled
(Super fun I tell you!) on baby's phone, she said something, "your friend,". I couldnt really be bothered who was she talking to as I was VERY engrossed in my game. Then, someone came over to kick my feets. I looked up, SOH SUMIN! Oh my god! She ah! Hahas! Dumb dumb eh! Before she left, she turned to baby, "bye bye turtle!". Baby was stunned! HAHAHAS! I looked at sumin with my jaw opened -.- Sumin ah sumin! Tsk tsk!
Met personal mentor in regards to my attendance. Oh man. I seriously hate the attendance system! 85% and below, possible of being debar. 85%?! Should have lower it to 80% and below! For the benefits of people like me. Yes! Especially me. Well well. Still, I've stop finding excuses for my laziness. Hence, I just kept quiet and nodded at whatever she said.
Anyway, as you can see. For the past 2 entries, baby had been posting for me. Cos I am too lazy. She changed the cursor for me and stuffs. I am just simply too lazy! Thanks baby! And control! Whenever you're on the verge of blowing your top, endure baby! Remember the 3 C's and rule no 2! Im gonna test you when I see you. Hahas! And please stop telling everyone I am ignoring you by playing bejewled! I didnt =/ Hahahas!
Oh well. I gotta get back to do my work and off to bed. Goodnight world!
p/s: Bejeweled is a super nice game! Go here
http://www.popcap.com/games/free/bejeweled2`in the world of love, you only have eyes for each other (: