Good morning world! It's all good to take a nap and continue to do my work. It's all good waking at this hour, sitting by my window enjoying the breeze blowing into my room. Oh well. I've learn to take it easy. No point pushing myself so hard till I can't even do a single piece of shit.
For once I did something right by taking a nap first, continue to work aftewhich. First time I am having my breakfast at this time. I told mom to make me my fav half-boiled egg which I haven't been eating for like don't know how long ((: *double yeah-ness* Mom was surprised how come I wake up so early. HAHAHAHAS!
Moral of the story is, don't stress or force yourself to the max. You will snapped like a overstretched rubber band. The more stress/tired you are, the more unproductive you will be ((:
p/s: Gambatte team mates!
`Take things easy!