<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8229385?origin\x3dhttp://darknesslove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You could be a sweet dream,
Or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from
you..
uncontrollable
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 2:06 AM

Ever since the night I said, "let's break up", I said to myself never to think of him again. The day I found out those ugly truths from his blog, I vowed never to be soft-hearted again. The day I teared in dear's arm, I promised never to cry again over this unworthy relationship. The day I told him not to contact me, I told myself to forget him completely. Time will heal it all.


Tonight, he called again. I answered. There he goes with his honey-ed words. And to be honest, I wasnt a bit move. I just felt whatever he said were lies. Once bitten, twice shy. I dont wanna get hurt again. Never again. Especially by him. I wont allow him to hurt me again. I am getting more protective of myself. No doubt, I gave him a chance to say whatever he wanted to.

Maybe he meant what he said, maybe he dont. But does it really matter? No longer to me I guess. Why wait till when you lose something, then only will you learn to cherish? Don't say those things to me if you don't love me. Don't go hurting me again. I can't withstand the pressure anymore especially at this point of time.



As I was talking to him, mom came to my room. As soon as she realised I was talking to him. She started rubbing salt into the wound which made me even more stressed and frustrated. I am trying my very best to suppress those negative feelings within me. I kept quiet. I pretended I heard nothing. But she just went on and on which made me even more annoyed. I couldnt take it anymore. I blasted at her, asking her to stop. I went to the toilet, and I broke down again. I really couldnt take it any longer.



Nobody will understand what am I thinking bout now. Even I, myself don't understand too! Not that I am still unable to get over it. But it is not easy. It is not a thing that can be put behind me overnight. The hurt is still there. Something which only time will heals it all. For projects and assignments, not that I dont wanna do. Is I really dont know how. I really felt god damn stress! So stress that I can barely breathe. I feel like breaking down! I feel like giving up!! But I know I can't.

I seriously dont know how or what to do anymore. I am at my wits ends. I am really very tired. So is everyone I know.

One thing that will never fails to put a smile on my face at this point of time, is baby. I am glad that I have a loving baby who cares for me endlessly. Who always never fails to put a smile on my face by doing those silly things of hers and satisfied my craving every now and then. Sorry baby if I am unreasonable at times. You know, iloveyou so.



Anyway, I shall see how it goes.. .. ..

`Counting every steps I take

profile
Name: Rhowena Chia(Rho)
Age: 21 years old
Date of Birth: May18 1989
Horoscope Sign: Taurus

Foods do wonders! And makes me happy too! ((:


tagboard




affiliates
Abbie Agnes Arisa Brenda Candy Chee Kai Chef Laura Chia Li Clayton Doreen Hongqi HuiFang Huiling Janice Jenrine Jerome Jia Jia JiaEn Joey Kaisin LiFang Lion Mervyn MeiZhen Ming Zhen Monica PeiXuan Peirce SJAB Rachel Shey Huay Sim Ee Siqi Sumin Vivian WeiPing WenXun XingHui Xuan Hong Yvonne Zhili

Advertisement



blog counter
blog counter


Song



Back To Yesterday

October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.