I am feeling very boreddddd....! Oh man! Dear is helping at her friend's shop now. And me rotting at home. I am so bored and that i dont feel like moving my butt to do anything at all. I gotta dry the laundry later. Hmmm. Am feeling hungry now. Uh oh! Hope dear doesnt see this =/ But how would she not see unless she stop visiting my blog. Fwahahahahahhaas!
Went for interview this morning. It was pretty okay. Oh man! The office was very style. Esp the basement. It's like australian style of housing. Super duper cool can! I wanted to take a photo of it. But before I could do that, the person walked down to interview us already. Disappointed ): I even imagine the smell in Uncle Robin's place. It made me really wanna go australia, uncle Robin's place. I super love his place! Hmmm. Well well. Maybe I should aim to go and visit him in the next long holiday which is in erm, August or September. Then travel to Sydney or something. Sounds great? Hmmm. It will be winter then. Anyone wanna come along? Well well. Shall see how it goes (:
Thinking of Australia, I am starting to miss the foods there. The fresh and juicy oyster that my uncle got it from the supermarket. Vietnamese foods, vietnamese roll in Chinatown, and etc. Oh man..! I am getting real hungry now. I need to stuff some foods in my mouth now! Itchy itchy!!
Hungry hungry..! I am complaining to Marc now. Hahahas! And he told me high maintainence. Like wth. Hahahahas!
Anyhow. Met up with sumin today. Had lunch at prata house. Went prata house and not eating prata is like )): Cos Im too heaty, hence the slight fever. Dear forbidded me from having prata )): But well. Mee hoon goreng was equally nice too. And the uncle was humourous can. Hahas! After which, accompanied sumin to Toa Payoh to redemn the recepie book. She is damn crap can. We have a real good laugh and talk today man. Hahahas! She and her craps! Fancy imitating the poster on the bus. Siaos one! Hahas! While on the bus, ...

I still cant believe new year is just one day away! TELL ME I AM DREAMING PLEASE! Bring me back to reality please! )): Seriously not in a new year mode )): Why is this year like that? Every year I am always looking forward to play blackjack eh. Why not this year? Pai liao! Rhowena pai liao! Hahas! I finally tried my cny clothings.

For day 1 ((:

For day 2 ((:
Little Tyler the tyrant is back in town. Wonder did he grow taller? Wonder is he more playful than ever? Wonder wonder and more wonder. No fear (: I will be seeing him tmr night (: Hopefully. Well well.

Cute, isnt he?
Friday is coming soon. And i dont like it )): *sulks* Sigh. I am really not looking forward to it. But I gotta look at the bright side. Well. Dear deserve her break. So yea (: I should be happy.
I think I shall go and dry the laundry and off to bed. Goodnight people, alien, monster and whoever is out there ((:

`ILOVEYOU is the least I can say (: