At last exams are over. And that semester 2 have come to an end. Which means I am having 6 weeks of break. Seems like a weekend to me everyday starting from today. I doubt I will pass all papers. Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed. I think i will get supp paper. Wait. Will i even be given a chance or have to repeat? Sigh. I dont know.
Just came back from prata house with baby not long ago. This time is dinner not supper (: And baby gave me a gift. ILOVEYOU BABY! Thanks! It was great!
After the paper on friday, went out with baby, vivian and kai sin. Had lunch and town-ed. Wanted to catch a movie with them after my inteview. But in the end we went on seperate ways after my interview. Went Kembangan CC for an interview as a part time chinese teacher. Dont laugh la. Hmmm. They need someone to teach kids chinese. Oh man! The teachers there have to be very animated. Chiam ah!
Then train-ed down to catch a movie with doreen and ening. Baby, ening and I are really poly students man! 3 of us were really knocked out on the train. We were simply too tired. Hahahas! Watched P.S I love you at the grand cathay. Tau hui after that and home.
Today went for blood test at SGH with Marc. For the bone marrow doner programme. Holy cow! Needle! God damn it! I am scared of needles! ): But still, i went for it =D Brave rhowena! Hahahahhahahas! Oops! Okay! Then went over to SP to play badminton. SP is really cool man! They have got like everything!! Compared to NYP. Holy cool! (: Home-ed and out for dinner with baby.
So many things to do. Or rather not really. Need to do some market-ing tomorrow morning for monday's chalet. 3 days 2 nights chalet coming up. Look forward. Not looking forward. Hmmm. I dont know. I just want my sleep badly. But still, I dont seems to be tired for that I stayed up almost every night.
Just finished settling everything.
Sorry baby. Kinda neglected you for a while just now ): Oh my god! Leg crampppppp!! DAMN!! Alright, I am off to bathe and sleep. I am tired after a long day. Hahahas! Nights world!