Upcoming next will be 3days 2 nights chalet as i have mentioned. I think I better go replenish my sleep soon. I havent got at least 8hours of sleep for some time already. Oh great! Havent pack! =/ And i just remembered! I haven't cut the hotdogs and stuffs yet! Oh man!! Shall wake up ealier tmr. There goes my sleep again ): ): ):
No doubt it was sunday yesterday. But slept late and needa wake up earlier to go buy the stuffs for BBQ. Baby waited for me bathe and go to go to bed until 4am ): Sorry honey =/ Was on the phone with doreen till then. 2 emo elmos talking on the phone until both of us teared. Hahahahas! Mad people. But well.
Woke up in shock today upon looking at the time. Called dad. Never will i dare to assume again. I thought he might go out and come back soon after. But he didnt! He went fishing =/ *faints* There goes the car! ): But luckily G was free. Thanks for the help given G! And sorry to trouble you G! Shopping was fun today! Stupid shit! We just practically went around the whole sheng siong like 2 'mountain turtles'. It is like as if we have never shop for grocery before.
Not forgetting baby. Thanks for the help at my place (: Helping me to wash the seafoods and stuffs (:
And vivian! Though you might not see this. But still thanks for getting the stuffs for me and at a cheaper price! And also help me wash the sotongs. Hahahahas! Sorry to trouble you.
Emo emo go away! Come again another day! NONO! DONT EVER COMES BACK!! Sigh. I dont know la. I am feeling emotional again for all the things that had happened lately. And on top of that, my fingers just clicked on those emo songs. They are like playing over and over again in my player =/
My tear glands just increase tremendously in population lately I guess. I hate them! Shoo shoo! Go away! Hahahas. I am fine (: Anyway, till then..
`Let the tears hide in the flowing water