Reached there around 1plus. Was very hungry. But we were on high tighs too. So we went to 3rd aunty house to put our things first before going out for lunch. Saw my niece. She is so big already. The last time I saw her, she was like hmmm. Quite young. Now pooof! So big already. I am turning old.
Went back after lunch. Mom, grandma, aunty and uncle started sitting there and chit chat. Oh man! I was so dead bored. Marcus brought poker cards there. Started playing a bit. Needa entertain small kids you see. My niece kept bugging me to play blackjack with him. After playing a while, my niece needa go home for a while. And hence, marcus and I ended up watching tv until I fell asleep on the sofa with my pillows. Yea. My pillows! Hahahahahhas! Buay tahan already. Went up to the room to nap until bout 6. Mom came to wake me up as we were going out for dinner.
Had dinner and stuffs. Went back home to slack a while. My niece kept bugging me to play blackjack la. Oh my god! Blackjack-phobia this year la. Cos i lost S$50 in total this year. Luck ain't that good this year. Or rather cos I forgot to wear red inside. Laughs! Took a bit of photos with the kids.
Take 1 & 2, failed!
It would be better w/o the twist on my head!
And guess what my cousin showed me. Oh man! Really bring back many memories (: I will show you. Don't laugh okay. Alright, here it goes.
Ok ok. Enough enough. Dont laugh. Hush hush! Dont laugh. I know I am cute. Hahahahahahahas!! Okay. Bet you stop laughing already. So ha!
Went to one of the temple to pray before going home. Took some photos on my zodiac sign - Snake. Again, was sleeping through the journey. Was too tired.
Yeah! Baby sms-ed me just now. So happy! Wheets! And that she is coming back soon! One more day! One more day!! I cant wait man! Hurry hurry!!
But then again, something is troubling me. I dont know la. Stress stress STRESS! I just want baby to come back soon )):
`Goodbye to everything I thought I knew