After our supper, sat there chit chatted a bit. Zhili suggested we go to the nearby multi-storey carpark to chill out. And yes! Off we went. Sat there dicussed bout chalet's stuffs and some craps. I really had a good laugh man! HAHAHAHAHAS! The guys! Oh man! It's not a chair they were sitting on FYI! It's a some sort of railing. The lights there kept turning on and off by itself too! Don't fret! Is cos of the sensor. That's why! Hahahas!
We were sorta lost on our way back. Zhili told G to go all the way straight and turn left, he will see PIE. Before he got down the car, he said "good luck". We were all like thinking good luck what. Then he added "good luck, ting ting!". Hmmm. I know what he meant when he said that to me. But good luck to the rest was like making no sense.
G went all the way straight. Not only, we didnt see PIE. We saw the Tang Dynasty City and AYE instead. Tang dynasty city, i dont know if you guys know bout it. It's the artificial man made Great World of China in Singapore. But it is closed now for some reasons. Then we started laughing bout what zhili said - good luck. Cos we were talking bout how scary it is inside there. Then the next thing we know bout going straight, we saw it! G and jia wei was like "NB! No wonder he said that!". Made me laughed like mad la! LOL!!
It took bout more than half an hour to reach home. Cos we were lost! Called dad, and he didnt answer. Ha! We found the way eventually. Hahahas! G went to pump petrol before sending me back. I needa help mom buy the bread she wants too. So went petrol kiosk first.
Oh well. Yes. I did mentioned bout me going malaysia last weekends. But I am tired to post bout it. So yea. Tomorrow alright? If not, no topic for tomorrow. Lmao! And moreover, I am meeting adriel and the rest in school to study. So needa turn in soon. If not, it will be another unproductive day again. And I dont wanna end up sleeping for another 12hours like yesterday. I slept from 2plus the night before to 2plus yesterday afternoon.
So, toodles!
P/S: Counting down, another 2 more days (:
`I miss you so, my love!