Hello!! I am back again. Oh man! I am so excited now. Cos baby is coming back in less than 24hours time!! Wheets!! And that I might be meeting her at night! Wheets!! Hurry hurry! Let clock ticked faster faster!! I was counting down at doreen's and her boyf's blog. Hahahahahas! Sorry ah, mei! I got nowhere and no one else to countdown with. So hahahas!
Then again, I dont know if i should meet baby. Should let her get a rest. Esp we are having lessons on friday. Well. Shall see bout it. Oh boy! I really cant wait. I cant wait for my phone to ring and that is showing n*n*a tur*le! Wheets! I am getting real hyper over it! *hops hops!*
In the mean time, shall post bout just now. Went out with marc just now. Had our dinner at Mahattan Fish Market. Not too bad. Marc was saying that the prawns were very fresh. But no, I didnt touch any )): I didnt wanna get allergy outside. Sat there chit-chatted a while after eating. Can't think of where to go. Meaningless to sit there too. So we left the place. And before we left the place, Marc took out something under the table. He showed me one pink huggable soft toy. I asked him what is it for. He said he wanna bring it back to camp and hug. I was like HUH! -.-" He kept asking me if it's cute. The moment I said ya, he gave it to me! Oh man! I didnt know. It was actually for me. Oh my god! ((:
Here folks, i present you my TOFU! Say welcome to my new friend ((: Marc told me on top can play tic tac toe. Hahaas! Lame! Cos on top there are 6 boxes like tic tac toe.
Thanks Marc! ((:


I asked him what to do. He suggested walking around town. I was like "Uhm. Town also nothing much. Why not let's catch a moive". And so we went up to the ticketing counter and got our tickets. Wheets! Since we still have time, we walked around PS. Upon hearing what Marc said, I was like "ya! I need to get a gift for someone!". Wahahahahas! Took a long time to got all the things I want. Hahahhas! Shall keep it a secret. Cos it is meant to be a surprise (: Shhhh! Thank you ((:
After getting the stuffs, off we go for moive! Okay. Overall the show not too bad. Out of 5popcorns, I give 2.5. Not too nice, not too bad either. So yea. Hahaas! Marc took out the tofu and asked me to hug. Hahahahas! So I was practically hugging it throughout the show. Hahahahas!! Pai seh! But luckily it was dark inside. So nobody except him saw. He kept smiling to himself! Just like baby la! Always smiling to herself whenever she see me doing something silly. Like for instance how I hugged my fav 2 small pillows. Hahahahas! Well well. Never mind (:
Reached home around 11.30pm. Mom was telling me how fun it was at toa payoh safra. Bla bla. Told me if i go, I will get more ang baos and bla bla. Hahahahas! But it's alright.
Okay. That's all for today. Needa revise a bit. A bit more to finish this module. Gambatte Rhowena! ((:
Baby baby! Baby is coming back!!Happy Valentine's Day to all! <3
`crazy in love