(while waiting for train to go over Cityhall)
Walked over to PS to meet Marc. Funny fellow! He helped me carry my 2 not so big but big bags cos he wanna look like a gentleman by helping me to carry my stuffs. LOL. Had dinner at Pastamania and chit chatted. Nothing much. He brought his laptop and that he wanna transfer stuffs over to me. But my thumbdrive's memory is too limited. Anyway, PSP games and videos together are too huge to be put into my thumbdrive. Hence, he suggested coming over to my place and transfer to my hardisk instead since we seldom meet. Hahas. And so he came. This video that he passed me is d*mn funny la! Was laughing so hard just now. The video is below.Went out shopping with mom few days back. Didnt get anything. This year CNY, mom got all the clothes for me. I dont know why. Maybe I am being very picky over the clothes I wanna get. I just couldnt find the right one. But when mom bought all for me, I am like "Okay. Not bad". The clothes she got is quite alright. One of the dress I tried. "D*mn sexy when bent down eh", I told mom. She started laughing. Hmmm =/ I want my boyf shirt! )):
Went shopping with dear and gorilla tan(Vivian) yesterday. That gorilla was making us laugh like mad. Total insane! Dear laughed so hard that she sat on the floor. Oh my god! No matter we're eating, walking, waiting for the green man or whatever, her nonsenses just went on and on. HAHAHAHAHAS! She even went to the extend of scolding a cockroach! What the hel*! LMAO!
Haiyaya! Im tired already. Shall go off to bed now. If not, dear would continue to play the PSP =/ Oh man! I want my pearly soya bean! DEAR!! You still owe me one! )): Boooooos!! Alright, I am off. Goodnight world*
`只为成功找理由, 不为失败找解口