At last, today will be the end of all nightmares. And that I will get to sleep peacefully without having to wake up in the middle of the night to continue with project. Be it VB or Java project. Just find this semester sucks anyway. Probably it is due to the wrong way of starting this semester.
First, I took too bloody long to settle down and get into study mode. Second, I went on a holiday in the 3rd week of the semester. Third, I haven't have got much motivation to study. And when I finally decided to pull up my socks, it is too late. Oh well. Excuses one after another.
Just pray hard I will get through this semester and yes, I have learnt my lesson. Never to start another semester this manner. IT SUCKS TOTALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON FROM THE START TILL THE END OF THE SEMESTER. You will be like lost in a bloody complicated maze not knowing how to get out. At least this is how I feel =/
Have got no choice but to appear online as I need to send my team mate a file. And sumin! AHHHHH! She is full of craps. Hahas. Saw me online and she came talking to me. Haiya! Sumin ah! And guess what. She drew a photo of me and her using the handwritting function on MSN. Hahahas!! Okay. Still passable. At least I can tell what was that. Hahas. Will get the photo from her if she happens to be online again (:
I bet she will be elated to see her name here by the way. Same as Jiaen. So in order to please them, I have to mention them more. If not they will be jealous and hack me to pieces. LOL! Eh! Kidding la deyyy! SHIT! Did I just use the word 'deyyyy'?!?! OH MY GOD! This is infectious too. Same effect as the DORTS!
LOL! Baby was influenced by me and that she kept using the word "hanna" and "hannor" nowadays. I was influenced by using the word 'deyyyy'. And doreen's boyf was influenced by her as he kept using the word - DORTS! Oh man! This is total madness! Siao!
Yesterday was spring cleaning day. Mom took a day off and that we stayed home to clean the house. Shopping at night. Shopping nowadays make me feel so sad cos nothing caught my eyes!! And that I dont know what to get for CNY! )): *boooooss* This sucks! But will still be going shopping with baby later to get my CNY's stuffs.
Sorry to trouble you baby ):
Anyway, I dont know why I went to look for this picture and set it as my desktop. Cos maybe I want to be reminded of my dreams and goals. And yes, I will be there someday ((: This is Colosseum in Rome. Beautiful, arent it? ((:

`Have you ever dream about what you want?