ILOVEYOU DEAR!
This year's cny doesnt really smell like cny to me. Hmmm. Well well. Reunion dinner last night was pretty okay. It was a bit different this year. Cos we no longer do nothing after dinner. Kor asked us to watch The House movie. Fiona jie jie, doreen and marcus watched. Oh well. Aren't really that scary. But, I was freaked out while watching. Hahahas!
First day of new year at grandma's place which i called it the HQ. As usual, lunch, blackjack then dinner again. Lost 8bucks when playing blackjack. Lost 20cents when playing dai dee. Seems like not much luck this year ah. But okay, not too big the sum. New year is the festival whereby we get to see each other (all the relatives). Everyone changed in a way or another. Some I dont even know what to call them. All I said was "Happy New Year".
Driving today was steady. Learning not to speed if not the parents gonna say something again. Well. Driving these days is slow and steady. Need to get used to the car. I dislike big cars. No sense of security. Hmmm. Then again, I dont believe I am unable to befriend with this Toyota Wish of mine =/ Well.
New year day 2. Keeping my fingers crossed bout what's gonna happen. Hmmm. But guess it will be another boring day. It will be even bored when dear is not in town. Sigh!