Some photos of me taken with vivian, Zhili's gf - andrea (the girl with the shirt "he's mine") and baby (: Oh man! Baby looks hilarious!! HAHAHAHAS!! Oops =X Sorry baby! I can't control anymore la! Hahahahas!!
On the second day. Aftermath of the "accident". These were taken after Zhili forced me to bathe. Damn! He was hard-hearted to actually threatened to hit my wounds if I dont bathe =/ Baby and Vivian were sitting there, making sure I clean and apply cream to my wounds =/ IT HURTS OKAY! See how honoured I was. So many pairs of eyes in the room, looking at me applying cream. *SHY* Hahahahahas. Nonsenses!
Some candid shots of me and my wounds =/
The bottle of volka that Zhili brought to the chalet
I am feeling jolly all of a sudden these 2 days. Dont know why. I just felt so relieved and over the moon. It's like the rock in the heart had been liften (: That feeling is super great. I kept singing and smiling.
Yes. Finally everything have come to an end. I have made things clear to him (:
I have been treated like a princess at home these few days. Hahahahas! But nevertheless, I appreciated it. Slow down the footsteps, take a look and appreciate. Appreciate the things my loved ones have done for me.
To my baby, thanks for being there when i need you to. Sorry for the times that I caused so much agony in you. Making you worried and troubled over me. Thanks for bringing me back to senses. No matter what, ILOVEYOU TOO!! ((:
Though my parents will not see this. But still. Mummy, thanks for what you have done. Thanks for taking special care of me these few days. I am sorry for what i've done. Daddy, thanks for doting on me. I am really very happy when you asked about my injuries and what I want to eat. I am glad to see the change in you. You really make me feel loved (:
And to those friends who send me their concerns. Thanks to all!! LOVES! =D
Till then. I need to go prepare dinner now (:
`i am not alone (: