Just when..
Just when i was on the verge of crying due to stress, I saw sumin's tag on my tagboard. Made me nearly burst out laughing.
What's with you sumin?! Hahahhahahas! Lee loo lee loo. Lee loo married already. Hahahhahas! Just bcos I claimed I am an introvet, jiaen and sumin are like protesting hard like nobody's business. Luckily Huiling not here ah. If not 3 against 1, bully eh!!
Hannna hanna! I admit. I am an extrovet. Not introvet. Happy? Be good girls. Dont protest already. If not I will really hear lee loo lee loo soon. Hahahhas!I am wondering, when will i get to drive on the road on my own? I dont wish to see dad get into trouble
again. I dont want history to repeat itself =/
I tend to think too much. Esp when I am alone at night or tired. That's no good i know =/ Just now I was thinking, what is the point of complaining when the problem is already there? Isnt it better to find solutions instead? Oh well. Just a little thought of the day.
Studies is driving me mad. Practically everyone is feeling the same. But just feeling damn f*cked up cos i dont understand a lot of things. I am not good in studies neither do I have got talents in arts and music. I dont know what am i good at. Maybe there is something I am good at - complaining and venting my anger.
Sigh! Why I cant just f*cking pick up the damn courage and tell him straight in the face - it's impossible between us now! Damn!
I dont know i dont know! Again, I am being such a wimp! Complain complain and more complains! This is driving me crazy! I am off ~ !
P/S: Without fail, Iloveyou and imissyou baby!
`when i see you smile..