<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8229385?origin\x3dhttp://darknesslove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You could be a sweet dream,
Or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from
you..
Blurrppp!
Friday, March 21, 2008 3:16 AM

Oops! I havent bathe. Hurr hurr. Cos I just reached home not long ago. And im still full from the supper. As usual, went to prata house. Come on la. How many places will i ever go? But was rather reluctant to drive there initially as the parking there is all parallel. Oh my la! "How to survive this," i asked myself. My vertical parking can barely pass, now ask me do parallel?! Hmm. But well. I survived (: I was very scared at first. You know the only fear while driving for me is 'injure' my dad's baobei. If it's slightly disfigure, i'll be in for it =/ So i must be extra careful when driving. 3 things to bear in mind if i drive. They are no driving over speed limit, no driving dangerously and must take super good care of the car (: yeah!

My brother just came in and asked "who killed ah bao?". Lame! I heard before but forgot. I told him char siew at first. It was the wrong answer. Eventually, i remembered the answer (: Bingo! He still asked me how i know -.-" Ha. Tell me is it lame or is it lame? Straight after asking me, he went back to bed.

Anyway, back to prata house. Today i tried a new kinda prata. It's called the bomb prata. For those who dont know, it's a kinda sweet prata cos there's honey inside. Hmm. Why is it called bomb when there's only honey inside? Does honey explode i wonder. Is honey one of the ingredients to make bomb? Well, just some qualms on it. Ah! Maybe it does you know. Cos what goes in must come out. And no, it's not explosive. But it is one of the ingredients that contribute to bomb! So doubts cleared! Still dont get it? Bomb == Sh*t! Whooohooo! I am smart! I solved the equation! Wheets!

Give me 1 clap! : *Piak*
Give me 2 claps! : *Piak Piak*
Give me many many claps : *Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak non stop*
Ok ok. Relax. Sorry. Self-indulged in my own world just now. Lalalalas! I am very full la! HOW!! I still havent bathe!! I was still telling marcus tmr go swimming. Asked him to wake me up at 10am. You think i can? Hahahahas!
Was feeling so emotional lately. I dont know how or why. Felt like crying while i laughed just now. Hahas. I must be mad. But well. I hate it la. Oh ya. Sumin put up my cute photos already. Thanks ah sumin. Hahahas!
Wa lao eh! I cannot find the things i want la! And my pimples popping out again la! Bye bye!

profile
Name: Rhowena Chia(Rho)
Age: 21 years old
Date of Birth: May18 1989
Horoscope Sign: Taurus

Foods do wonders! And makes me happy too! ((:


tagboard




affiliates
Abbie Agnes Arisa Brenda Candy Chee Kai Chef Laura Chia Li Clayton Doreen Hongqi HuiFang Huiling Janice Jenrine Jerome Jia Jia JiaEn Joey Kaisin LiFang Lion Mervyn MeiZhen Ming Zhen Monica PeiXuan Peirce SJAB Rachel Shey Huay Sim Ee Siqi Sumin Vivian WeiPing WenXun XingHui Xuan Hong Yvonne Zhili

Advertisement



blog counter
blog counter


Song



Back To Yesterday

October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here. Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated.