Woke up earlier than usual. My usual is after 1pm. Hahahas! But today no choice. Going out. So yea. Marc gave me a so called morning call after taking his MC. But apparently, not very effective. Cos he called like 3 times before i really got off my bed. Hahaas!
Dilly-dally, took my time real slowly. And some cooking programmes on the tv attracted me to it. Hence i ended up meeting him at 2pm. And i was early. Surprise to hear i was early? But well. That's the fact. I reached city hall around 1.45pm (:
Walked around marina square and suntec. He wanted to watch L, change the world. So walked over to suntec to get the tickets since there isnt any showing at ard 5pm in marina square. It's been a long time since i watch movie there. The first and the last time was when i was with first boyf(vinson) in hmmm, when i was sec 2. LOL! YES! THAT LONG! Hahahas! Got the tickets and continued to walk around till 3pm cos sakae sushi teatime buffet start at 3pm (: When the clock striked 3pm, off we went. Am still full after this afternoon. Hurr hurr! We ate quite a lot ah. We are big eaters! Just like baby and me (:
Went for the movie after our whatever you call that - teabreak or whatever. Hahahas! The show is great! I think this is better compared to the first one. The cinema was like so empty. Less than 20 people inside i guess. Marc was like crapping, saying what "WAA! SO MANY people ah!". Siaos one him -.-"
Headed home after the moive. He had got something on at night. So yea. When i reached home, mom bought SUSHI again! Good game. Didnt really wanna eat. But still ate one. Must give face what. Hurr hurr!
Slack till now. Work is on tmr at Concord Primary in the afternoon. Excited yet reluctant. I wanna sleep until 2pm! Hahahahas! I am a freaking pigggggg!!
Was feeling quite emotional last night. Hmm. But baby never fails to put a smile on my face =D
Tough on you girl. Always have to come up with new things to make me smile =/
I really feel like taking dance lesson again. I dont know. I miss dancing all of a sudden. Random i know. But after watching Step Up, the passion is burning once again. I wanna move with the music again. I wanna learn diving. I wanna learn music. Driving no need. Cos I have mastered it. Hurr hurr! I am greedy, I want everything. Hais. Too much things, too little time ):
I think i shall sleep early tonight. I am tired. Zzzzz! Alright, off i go (:
P/S: baby, you still owe me sakae sushi okay. though i just had it today. but still, i dont care. it will still be on the list. and many many bowls of desserts!! =P
`it's better to leave it unspoken