This post was suppose to be updated last night. Just that my head hurts so bad all of a sudden last night that i surrendered and went to bed. Anyway, this post is gonna be interesting for me ((: First ever experience driving out on my own.
First officially drive out on my own experience. Hmm. Was a pretty great one. How i know the parents gave me green light. It all happened on sunday night. Met dearie for supper. Then after that, i intended to look for dad. So i told mom i will be driving there and stuffs. Since the coffeeshop im going is near dearie's house, i drove her home. First time driving out without the presences of parents.
Then yesterday(monday) evening, all of a sudden, dad asked me to send him to amk ave 1. I was like "oh okay,". I was rather surprise dad asked me to. I thought he was just asking me to send there and back. Who knows, I got him wrong. He asked me to drive the car back. I was like 0_0! Sure anot! Hahahahahas!
Met sumin at night. In the car, Sumin kept trying to take photos of me driving -.- Shy la! Hahahahas! But in the end i post for her. As she looked at the photo she just took, she kept saying so cute.
SUMIN SAID I CUTE LEH!! Hahahahas. Arent i always cute? =P Thick-skinned! But nvm. You people like it. Wahahahahahas!
Was supposed to meet kelvin. In the end didnt, cos if i were to meet him, it would be like close to midnight already! So nah, told him next time. Decided to ask dearie out for supper. We ended at lavender market for my pancake again! Lalalalas! Went to fetch vivian before heading there. Was learning my parallel parking while waiting for her to come down. Hahahahas! I kept saying baby was being treated like a guniea pig while i learn my parking. Lol! But pai seh la. Something happened (*cover face*). Nope. Not going to tell you!
Baby! You better keep it to yourself ah! Well. Reached home ard 1.10am.
Oh well. That's how it goes. Hahahahas! Yeah! Job not so well done but well done! Thumbs up! =D
`im glad for all that had happened (: