It has been raining ever since i opened my eyes just now. I was being woken by a call for your info. Marc didnt go to work today. He called and asked me out. But i rejected. I wanna stay at home for a day after so many days of not being at home. And moreover, it's pouring outside. I wanna sleep in longer, then wake up to do my stuffs. He said something like coming over my house. But i told him not to. I really dont wish him to come over for some reasons.
After hanging up the phone with him, I went back to sleep. About 2 hours later(ard 2.40pm), my handphone rung again. Guess what. He called again. BUT this time round he asked, "how come your house door is open?". I was like 'WHAT THE HELL!'. He was at my doorstep! Damn! I have got no choice but sprang out of my bed to open the door for him.
Luckily brother is at home. Both Marc and I havent been talking much. I dont know what to say la. I am feeling so lethargic that i dont wanna open my mouth and speak at all. I just wanna go back to sleep. He asked me to go AMK hub, I declined.
Well, he left at 5pm eventually. He left a piece of note in my laptop saying, "Sorry for coming your house uninvited. I wont do it again,". I read and I was like hmmm. Well. This is really my first time encountering such things and that i really dont know how to react.
The situation is like that. Seems sense-less if i were to go on without explaining the situation right. Here is how it goes.
Okay.
*take in deep breathe* He is actually woo-ing me. And that after what happened last week, I dont really wanna meet him often for fear things might happen when im out with him.
*Ahem* Dont anyhow think. Not I am afraid of getting rape. But am afraid he might hold my hand all of a sudden. I dont want that to happen. And reason why i wanna sorta avoid him is bcos I dont like him at all! I only treat him as a friend. That's all. But i dont know how to tell him so i choose to avoid.
I know what are my piorities now and exactly who i want to be with. As I have told baby before, there is only one me. And I only have got one heart. I cant possibly split it into 2. But even if i could, I dont want to. Cos the only one I love is
BEATRICE LEE. No matter how persistance he is, it's not gonna change the love i have for baby.
Somehow, the person i hope standing at my doorstep today is not Marc but baby. Well rhowena, dream on =/
AHHHHHH!! It has been raining a lot these few days. Sleeping in this kinda weather is great but when i am awake, it is making me lethargic and restless. Even now, I am lying on my bed typing this entry. I wanna sleeppppppppp somemore!!
`have you ever try to find the words but they dont come out right?