Shall not elaborate much as i wanna hit the bed soon (: Just got back home not long. Stayed overnight at grandma's place. Work so far so good. Not too bad (: The kids are my motivation to go work now (:
In a good mood. Why? Look below.
1) I met up with baby today after so many days of not seeing her <32) I saw a rainbow today although it's a very faint and short one (:3) I caught a very nice movie (10,000BC) with baby, cousin and chi cai de ((:4) Those kids at my workplace made my day (((:5) I talked nicely to mom and vice versa ((((((:LAST BUT NOT LEAST - baby is very sweet to wrote me something on her blog (: my heart melted upon reading (: and she still loves me like before (: *hops hops*The rest will update you people the next time. I am really very very tired. Tomorrow early morning still have to go NUS. Madness! Playing badminton in the afternoon. Lastly, accompanying mom out. It's a long day. Next day, tues, working! Good game! ): Im tired! I wanna sleep for 12hours!
Anyway, baby!! ILOVEYOU STILL! TRUCK LOADS OF LOVE ((: You're my one and only bao bei (: Nothing is gonna change this <33
Alright, off!
p/s: i want more time with baby!! )'=
`note : back to basic