I am at my grand's place now. Staying over another night as she told me she will be alone this upcoming week. Cos my 2 cousins left overseas today. My aunt and uncle james are seldom at home, 2nd uncle is also away ever since dont know when. So it will only be the maid and grand. Granny asked me to come over after work as she said she will be alone. That's why here am i.
I am so freaking bored now. Cos nobody else is at home except the maid and I. Granny went out with aunt to carrefour I think. That's what she said when she called just now. Said she will be coming home soon to cook dinner.
Oh ya. I guessed i haven't tell you guys how i ended up in my grand's place. Here is how it goes. Listen hard ah! Wrong wrong! Is read carefully! Yesterday evening, doreen called me on my cellphone saying granny wanted me to come and stay over cos aunt doria is leaving early this morning. So i came. I told baby i cant sleep without my 2 small pillows and expected, she asked me to bring. Hahahahas! But of cos, without her telling me that, i will bring my 2 baobeiS along. My baobeiS since young eh! Hahahahahas!
Didnt really sleep well last night as there were too much disturbances =/ I guess i gonna get a nap later while waiting for granny to come home. *yawns*
Oh ya. Work today was pretty alright. One little girl was so cute. Okay. Practically all the kids are cute to me. As i was saying.. Oh ya! Little girl. She came to me with her rubber bands and asked me to tie 2 lil ponytails for her cos it came loose i guess. Just now as my colleagues went for her lunch break, one parent came up to me and made some queries. I felt as if i was bullshitting la. I dont even know am i right by saying all those. Hahahahas! But well. I did make a bit of sense though =P
I dont know. Whenever I am at work, i looked at those teachers and kids. I cant help feeling a sense of low-esteem. I feel i can never be a teacher. I am afraid that i cant do a good job to educate those kids. I feel i cannot be as good as those teachers. But i do wanna be one cos it will really be a great feeling if you manage to educate those kids and create a bond between you and them. This is one thing i know for sure (:
You know what are the things i like bout kids? Yes. It's their naive-ness and they are very innocent. But whenever weekends are approaching, I'll always dread to go work cos it's far from my place and i gotta wake up so early =/ However, when i reach my workplace, the kids just somewhat, somehow will put a smile on my face (: The people at the coffeeshop are very friendly too. Practically, i enjoy my work. It leaves me a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day after work (:
Oh well. Enough of rantings. I am off to take a nap. Hopefully. I wanna jump into the swimming pool now! Hahahahahas! IMISSMYBABY!! ):