Again, today is another rainy day. The thunder roared so loud that made me jumped so hard. And moreover, I am alone at home. That time when thunder roared, my fridge was open. I was thinking if the electri exit from the fridge and shock me how?! This kinda thinking is exactly like my grandma. There's once we were watching tv at her house. All of a sudden, the thunder roared so loud and lightning began to strike. She immediately stood up and off the tv. Then started saying "See! Thunder so loud must off tv ah. If not later the electricity come out from the tv then you know ah. Will get electrocuted!". But of cos, i am not old yet okay! Just that im afraid! Bleah!
Anyway, it's kinda unusual that i will get less than 8hours of sleep during these period. But that happened today =/ My sleep was interrupted by a call. I decided to ignore it cos i know it's not important. After a while, mom called. So started chit-chated a while. After hanging up the phone, it rang again. Eric called again. After talking, I couldnt get back to sleep anymore.
But no matter whatever explainations he gave, I have decided to move on. What that was said and done, it doesnt matter to me any longer. I have lost trust and faith in him. And after that conversation just now, I would like to give myself a pat on my shoulder. It really shows I have more or less gotten over (:
Enough said bout him. If not it would be another never ending one. *Yawns* I am feeling sleepy. The weather is making me drowsy too. Im off..
`im contended with what i have now (: