Was on the phone with kelvin until almost 3am this morning. Dumb idiot! Hahahahhahas! He was on duty and making it worst, he just broke up with his gf. So arent in a very good mood. We started talking on the phone and reminisced bout the times when we first knew each other. Damn funny la. He kept asking me bout the details of our first time out like what he wore, where we went, what movie we caught and stuffs. Some i really dont remember until he started a bit, then it rang a bell. Hahahahas! But it was all good (:
Marcus kept talking to me when i was sleeping. Like some stupid stuffs la -.-" He was standing at the door when i happened to open my eyes. Guess what he said. He said "ORH! I saw you opened your eyes!". I was thinking to myself, "Siaos! Cannot open eyes meh?!". If not, another one, "Jie jie, I bought roti prata for you. It's in the kitchen,". Oh man! Why cant he tell me when i wake up later. DOTS DOTS DOTS LA! -.-"
House phone rang. Marcus came to my room and answered. Dad called to ask if we wanna eat anything. I think dad asked what i want, but he told dad i was sleeping. But at the moment of hearing eat, i shouted out, "I wanna eat also!". Hahahahahhahahas!! I forgot all bout the prata. Hahahahas! And hence, I woke up slightly earlier than usual, 12plus (:
The weather today is super duper good compared to the last few days. Oh man! I regretted not going for a swim la. Hmmm. At least i did something productive at home today (: I did my laundry (: And i hung outside to dry. Then started reading some stuffs. Yea. You didnt read wrongly, reading up. Hahahahahas!
Oh well. I cant help saying la. Should have went for a swim or a game of badminton. Dumb dumb me! Now i have to prepare to go out and meet mom already. I wanna go daiso!! Merf is going down PS ): I wanna go also!! But i dont know how to teleport la. Nvm, till then (:
`只要你相信, 奇迹一定会出现